God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Freya coming in and stomping my head in that manner brought back some ptsd :mjcry:

Idk if im getting :flabbynsick: gaming wise but between this and Elden Ring enemies are just fast as fukk now :damn: im out here playing like the veteran boxer getting by on dirty tactics and veteran tricks and smarts ive learned along the way. :wow: something like Bernard Hopkins run where he won the 175lb title :wow:

This game is legit amazing between games/tv shows/music feels like there are so many dope forms of entertainment popping right now.

Edit playing on give me no mercy and gonna run give me god of war on the replay :ufdup:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m playing around lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got another hour in.

I damn near dropped the controller when Kratos comes to scoop up Atreus, gets into it with some Hel Raiders, and they just drop a fukking Valkyrie fight on your head out of nowhere.

Brok tagging along mostly to see what's good with some of his old work is hilarious, though.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got another hour in.

I damn near dropped the controller when Kratos comes to scoop up Atreus, gets into it with some Help Raiders, and they just drop a fukking Valkyrie fight on your head out of nowhere.

Brok tagging along mostly to see what's good with some of his old work is hilarious, though.

when Atreus runs head first into Kratos at the gate :lupe: