God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is how I got through the librarian on No Mercy:

also, worth saying that I switched to the armor set that poison enemies with melee/bare handed hits - I think that helped too, but yeah it took me a minute

Finally got it.

What kept getting me was how I kept going for the counters and taking hits cause it wouldnt break their combo, when I should have had patience with the blocks / parrys.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The change in Freya’s voice after being freed and forgiving Kratos.

old-man-sad.gif

So glad to have my girl byke. :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For ya'll playing as immersive as possible and whatnot, custom or otherwise, do ya'll turn the aim reticle off as well tho? It's crazy that I can manage well without it. Obviously it's easier with it there, but now I'm accustomed to it turned off.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Ayoooo
Atreus what in the fukk is wrong with this kid?!!! Mans just bugged out, possibly took out Sindri, then dipped?! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I just hit this part of the story. I cant believe what this guy is doing crashing out like this.

Sif is a PAWG. Her thread would do numbers in TLR :mjlol:

lmao did you catch the side convos at the table where they were eating food? they were simping over her

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of them gila monsters scared me at the entrance to the mineshaft right after sindri gives you the “lamps” :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Atreus a dikk rider man. You would think his dad wasn’t a god of war.

Tyr this Tyr that

I gotta feeling Tyr gonna be a bum. Never meet your heroes

You seen how Thor was putting respect on Kratos name and Atreus always gotta act like a little whiny priveleged mythical Karen smh he really is Loki brah