God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Playing this on the hard difficulty really has me having to adapt to every fight, I realised the blades are more effective in close range small room fights, I was struggling with a big ogre, died a few times and switched up.
I'm still very rusty, wish I replayed the last game a bit before this

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Niflheim is worth the 2nd game travel?:ohhh:
It's a good training ground at least at the start of the gane. I haven't even started Alfheim so Nilfheim was a good spot to try some shyt AND get some skills boosters. At this point I haven't used the blades of chaos so getting to retrain myself for some useful combos was nice too :ehh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yeah Imma be doing this a lot :banderas: Game is *chef's kiss*

FhSOKfKWQAIrdwp

FhSOcT9XgAI1dn0

FhSOg6PX0AAikJm

FhSOk0dXgAA4ytl
FhSOq6kXoAAfp18
FhSOvQkXwAA7F1r
FhSPAu-XEAQGBA1

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's a good training ground at least at the start of the gane. I haven't even started Alfheim so Nilfheim was a good spot to try some shyt AND get some skills boosters. At this point I haven't used the blades of chaos so getting to retrain myself for some useful combos was nice too :ehh:
:ohhh:After I take care of this Alfeim sidemission Nilflheim it is:demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Lord Beasley @Diondon

@GhostoftheMan

How many time I have to tell you. Put the title in the spoiler.

In my earlier post page at 125

@zerorequiem

It makes no sense to click the spoiler without the title, hints/clues to give us an idea of what missions, etc. If its no title/hints in the spoiler then I'm not gonna click it.

Examples:

The spoilers

That shyt ain't gonna fly with us. You might ruin us with that spoiler without title,

The Bear fight

Whoever saw that title might reach that mission or haven't reached that mission part yet. It's safe for us to click or not.

@Ironman "Damn" in the spoiler is not helping at all, not gonna click it.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The Thor stuff kinda bores me tbh
Tbh, going by the response from a sizable portion of the playing base, I think the game will be remembered as good but not at all what the media scored it as.

I haven't played cuz I never liked Gow that much from the ps2 but from the handholdy nature, to the more linear environments to the dialog being odd at times, this will probably get the Dragon Age Inquisition treatment where it's clearly a well-made game but something isn't there and the homogeneity of Sony's western studios is becoming apparent.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tbh, going by the response from a sizable portion of the playing base, I think the game will be remembered as good but not at all what the media scored it as.

I haven't played cuz I never liked Gow that much from the ps2 but from the handholdy nature, to the more linear environments to the dialog being odd at times, this will probably get the Dragon Age Inquisition treatment where it's clearly a well-made game but something isn't there and the homogeneity of Sony's western studios is becoming apparent.
Where you get this off brand, wack ass take that you trying to do the most with?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He’s a nintendo stan watching twitch streams
Not even.

I'm a Japanese videogame stan.

I just feel Sony's taken to heart the wrong school of game design.

They've yet to match Ueda from 20 years ago.

Rather than leaning towards Naughty Dog, they should've leant to Team Ico. But I understand why they choose the way they did.

Imitating Naughty Dog is vastly easier to do than Fumito Ueda.

I've never watched a twitch thing in my life, eff outta here though.

I did watch the GOW climax on YouTube +ending and all I could think was...this isn't bad but I'd rather watch a movie of it.