God of War | PS4/ PC |

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
Played for a couple of hours last night...shyt is dope as hell! The fight with The Stranger was iLL!

One thing though...I wish I could hit "square" and make Atreus shut the fukk up. LOL! Like yo...right after Kratos tells the little bamma to be quiet, Atreus starts talking. Asking questions and shyt that his pops already told him he don't know the answer to..."who was that guy?" "how did he find us?" "what's that noise?" - I don't know, Atreus...just shut your dumb, not-ready-ass the fukk up and let's get to this mountain! I'm ready to leave this little bamma all the way behind. He gon' get us killed. LOL!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm at work right now like :upsetfavre: :beli::stopitslime:
Breh. :francis:
Screw these rat b*stard, no woman, neg catching, acne face, broke, momma never loved me, daddy left me, fool made, low IQ, simps playing this game right now.
Every last one of them.
I hope they get diarrhea, and every other -rhea in existence.
A pox on all of you.
ALL
OF
YOU

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I think they do a solid job of easier g the player into those elements. They ease that stuff in and don't rush it all at once. At least that's how I'm seeing it
Ok thanks G

They definitely made it more difficult than GOW3.

I’m not used to these upgrades. Just hunting and breaking everything I can so I have enough XP

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
finished downloading

not getting my hopes up because nothing in life (not even Beyonce's p*ssy) could possibly live up to the hype

My fav in the series was GOW2, If 3 couldn't surpass it i don't see this one doing it but I hope to enjoy myself

:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
finished downloading

not getting my hopes up because nothing in life (not even Beyonce's p*ssy) could possibly live up to the hype

My fav in the series was GOW2, If 3 couldn't surpass it i don't see this one doing it but I hope to enjoy myself

:manny:
:stopitslime:Neg pending