God of War | PS4/ PC |

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk YouTube :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:fukk them. I managed to stay away from spoilers and then boom while using the YouTube app on my iPhone start noticing a lot of God of War video popping up. “God of War final boss”, I am scrolling down trying to ignore them then a big spoiler happens (
God of War Kratos gets the chain of Olympus
. I haven’t even tried to look up any walkthrough just news in the past regarding the game so don’t know why my channel is swamped with all this shyt. Anyone know a way I can block various videos about a particular product from appearing on my channel or recommendation?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Breh they put five years of their life into that shyt, that’s longer than movie productions. Imagine if after all of that people were like “mehhhh try again”. I haven’t played the game yet, will be in a few hours but these guys took it to the next level technically and story wise. I am a firm believer that hard work and dedication needs to be rewarded.:ehh: