God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
God of war mode is brutal if you aren't using fatalities

7 enemies so far.

Cats is turning into ashes....

Have not seen a bucket of blood yet.

You have to understand the gameplay mechanics to have fun with the combat.

It's encouraged that u use all the moves at your disposal to get the most eyecandy

I would leave alot of the in-game immersion on. It's possible I have it turned off and I'm missing the moment and will have to recognize the finisher q based on the enemies animation

Graphics are obviously great. I'm still in the first area but if the scenery is varied this could deserve all it's praises.

Animations are AAA quality.

Story will start out sleepy time status until you get to combat. Not going to kick off like god of war 3 with bodies hitting the floor. This is a more artistic, visceral experience.

With a little weapon variety the combat in this game I feel will be very great combined with the visual style due to it's dynamic nature. The options are solid.
There are alot of styles to create here and the brutal generic comboing is deeply encouraged.

Wide torso kratos takes some getting used to
Has a torso like a woman who had 3 kids and lipo. Character is very rectangular.

The kid looks like he should belong to someone else. I don't see kratos in him at all. Big blue eyes and kratos shyts are red.. :dahell:

Last edited:

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God this bytch pre loaded. 2.5 hours til its unlocked. Might have to stay up to start it, but I got work tomorrow and my little girl might wake me up early :sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God of War difficulty is not a game. This game is going to beat that ass

God of war mode is brutal if you aren't using fatalities

You have to understand the gameplay mechanics to have fun with the combat.
Even the nikkas who made the game recommended to not start with that mode so :damn:

Thank the brutha though

He's the lead gameplay designer. he came to Cory with the idea about the GOW difficulty
maxresdefault.jpg

Look, I think players have raised the bar over time and certain games have increased the challenge so much. Jason McDonald is our lead combat designer and he came to me and did this sort of mad drawing of all the different ways he wanted to manipulate the system [for Give Me God of War difficulty]. He told me “I want to take this farther than we've ever gone before”. So we separated the difficulty out, made it so that it was a super commitment – you can only do this difficulty and you can't jump out once it's been selected. And then he started breaking it down with all of these charts of different things he wanted the enemies to do.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Even the nikkas who made the game recommended to not start with that mode so :damn:

Thank the brutha though

He's the lead gameplay designer. he came to Cory with the idea about the GOW difficulty
I'm an Elite Gamer

Gow mode just another CRUSHING I won't be running from.

But but the developers said, fukk outta here.

True skill nikka. True.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dudes badasses. I always start on easy or normal like a bytch. :dame: If I really like the game and I get good at the combat system that's when I push for that 100% ie. TLOUR and H:ZD
The only games I don't play on the hardest difficulty are the type of hair you get one life and that's it or there is some astronomical amount of time between saving that you are allowed to do