God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dudes badasses. I always start on easy or normal like a bytch. :dame: If I really like the game and I get good at the combat system that's when I push for that 100% ie. TLOUR and H:ZD
It's probably why you will no longer a Boulevard brawler. Maturity has softened you

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*posts 100th try video defeating enemy*

"I'm elite y'all"
Never sees your video

Because it doesn't exist:francis:

Had a chance to beat two Uncharted games on crushing and failed at both. sometimes you just have to realize your limitations as a gamer and give up on reaching for elite levels.

Don't get it twisted casuals have fun too. They probably have more fun than me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shots fired :russ:all facts tho...

So @Mowgli you livestreaming your attempt or are we getting the heavily edited version? :jbhmm:
Of course I'll be streaming I spent a good two hours getting my ass whooped in the first encounter yesterday because I didn't know what the execution Q was and they don't tell you if you turn off immersion.

Safe to say I have a greater understanding of the combat then most the clowns on this form.

I will give Blood Sweat and Tears to the elite gods as I cruise through this title.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What are the difficulties you can choose from initially? As a Bloodborne veteran I probably need to start at hard at least. Hopefully the enemies are smarter and it’s not just a damage increase

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
My Amazon prime is telling me it's still on track for this Friday still waiting for them to ship it.
Same. I remember when BOTW was released and they were bullshytting with the shipping updates, then didn't gurantee release day delivery.

Now I'm here like :lupe:

Best get me my collectors edition on time :ufdup:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
DAYUMM! Everyone is starting without me.:damn:
I'm too busy this weekend to buy the game. I will buy it on Monday. :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just preordered the stone mason edition at Best Buy.
GCU took $30 off.
I'll be on Saturday. Won't have any time to touch it tomorrow. Haven't seen anything about this game besides a few gifs basically.
I've stayed away from this thread and any videos online for the most part.
This is one of the few games I've really been anticipating.

Last edited: