God of War | PS4/ PC |

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Playing on PC. I'm enjoying the quality and acting, but gaddamn it feels like for every battle I have there's a lot more puzzles, cutscenes, rowing a boat shyt.

Not gonna lie, I was bored ss hell playing norse psychopath babysitter. Ragnarok was a little better but GOW1-3 are some of my favorite games ever. I think the newer games were missing the spectacle the others had. GOW3 had the GOAT intro battle. Don't get me wrong, I liked the newer games they are still great, I just didn't like them as much as the original trilogy.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
GOW is not an action RPG.

Also, the idea of an RPG without breaks between combat is comical. Please list these RPG games you’ve been playing :unsure:
You're taking everything to extremes and it's getting kind of annoying :stopitslime:
I didn't say it can't have any breaks.
It's considered an action adventure game with RPG elements. Google it.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're remedial:russ:
The keyword is not RPG - its's action
It's an action game with barely any action sandwiched between cutscenes, walking, rowing and puzzles.

I wouldn’t go the personal attack route because I guarantee I’m smarter than you. In general and especially about game design :usure:

You’re better off speaking to and only what pertains personal preference breh :hubie:

you can have an action RPG without near constant breaks.

Remedial when you don’t even know the genre of the game you’re playing.

GOW is a narrative driven action adventure game with RPG elements. Breaks in combat allow for variety - you know the action adventure part - and pace - you know the narrative driven part. The assertion that the game barely has any action is also false and this is easily verifiable.

I’m still waiting on that list of “action RPG without near constant breaks in combat:unsure:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I wouldn’t go the personal attack route because I guarantee I’m smarter than you. In general and especially about game design :usure:

You’re better off speaking to and only what pertains personal preference breh :hubie:

Remedial when you don’t even know the genre of the game you’re playing.

GOW is a narrative driven action adventure game with RPG elements. Breaks in combat allow for variety - you know the action adventure part - and pace - you know the narrative driven part. The assertion that the game barely has any action is also false and this is easily verifiable.

I’m still waiting on that list of “action RPG without near constant breaks in combat:unsure:
Even Gotham Knights has longer action between cutscenes, you annoying ass Resetera user.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Did anyone get the Zeus armor? Can only be gotten after defeating the valkyries in NG+ on Give Me God of War difficulty :merchant:

I ain't fukkin wit dat

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Did anyone get the Zeus armor? Can only be gotten after defeating the valkyries in NG+ on Give Me God of War difficulty :merchant:

I ain't fukkin wit dat
giphy.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just hit the point of no return this game has been:wow: so far

Hadn’t played a GoW game since the PS3 days like 10 years ago they did an excellent job rebooting the franchise while still keeping it true to it’s roots

Already copped Ragnarok for $30 off CDKeys :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just hit the point of no return this game has been:wow: so far

Hadn’t played a GoW game since the PS3 days like 10 years ago they did an excellent job rebooting the franchise while still keeping it true to it’s roots

Already copped Ragnarok for $30 off CDKeys :blessed:

Are you gonna plays Demon’s souls?