God of War | PS4/ PC |

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, this platinum is a fukking bytch. The Valkyrie Queen got way too many moves that look similar but require different things i.e. shoot arrows, block or dodge roll.

Finally got that bytch ass valkyrie queen on my first try after I got a resurrection stone. Completely forgot about this mechanic.

this game is old now, but this is what I did: if you use the valkyrie set + realm shift talisman, you can get off all 4 runic attacks without being interrupted in a row, just repeat that process while getting a few blows in when you can between cooldowns, atreus stun arrows whenever she flies up, and shes done. I had a cooldown, runic and faster and longer (pause) dodge roll enchantment build.

The platinum is mine after I get all the collectibles.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Finally got that bytch ass valkyrie queen on my first try after I got a resurrection stone. Completely forgot about this mechanic.

this game is old now, but this is what I did: if you use the valkyrie set + realm shift talisman, you can get off all 4 runic attacks without being interrupted in a row, just repeat that process while getting a few blows in when you can between cooldowns, atreus stun arrows whenever she flies up, and shes done. I had a cooldown, runic and faster and longer (pause) dodge roll enchantment build.

The platinum is mine after I get all the collectibles.

Good luck with the artefacts one, that was glitched for me

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am slowly replaying this until release date.the convos are just Soo good, the graphics still hold up :wow: is it the PS5? Or did it always looked this good...am tell ya'll these late gen ps4 games graphically still hold up. Horizon,ghost, Spidey it's crazy

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Am slowly replaying this until release date.the convos are just Soo good, the graphics still hold up :wow: is it the PS5? Or did it always looked this good...am tell ya'll these late gen ps4 games graphically still hold up. Horizon,ghost, Spidey it's crazy
Been replaying all week on new game plus it's been fun taking out these damn Valkyries :banderas:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just finished the game. I tried playing it earlier this year, but stopped at the very first mini boss because I felt that the combat was too stiff (It probably didn't help that I was just playing Spider-Man Remastered right before it which has the most fluid combat).

The game was pretty enjoyable for the most part. It's kinda like Ghost of Tsushima and Horizon Zero Dawn were the game doesn't get good until you unlock for fighting skills. I loved the story. The last fight with Baulder is one of my favorite boss battles I ever fought. I'll try Ragnarok later next year.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Playing on PC. I'm enjoying the quality and acting, but gaddamn it feels like for every battle I have there's a lot more puzzles, cutscenes, rowing a boat shyt.