God of War | PS4/ PC |

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kinda weird to care about spoilers when we on page 102 of the OT where everyone dun talked through every moment and theory possible.

How many ppl watched the PC trailer who haven’t played the game vs how many ppl are looking at the fukking Coli GOW thread like cmon bro :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How many ppl watched the PC trailer who haven’t played the game vs how many ppl are looking at the fukking Coli GOW thread like cmon bro :russ:

realistically theres probably only like two people on here that are gonna be playing this game for the first time on pc.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
realistically theres probably only like two people on here that are gonna be playing this game for the first time on pc.

You keep going to the Coli bro idgaf about who in here has played it. It’s not even about this thread or anybody in it. This thread is probably less 100 ppl and you using that as some kinda representative sample

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You keep going to the Coli bro idgaf about who in here has played it. It’s not even about this thread or anybody in it. This thread is probably less 100 ppl and you using that as some kinda representative sample

the only real spoilers in the trailer is blades of chaos reveal, which was pretty cool for the people who got it day one but at this point the cats out the bag on that. Thats just the difference between a day one purchase and year 4, you don't get those little moments

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only real spoilers in the trailer is blades of chaos reveal, which was pretty cool for the people who got it day one but at this point the cats out the bag on that. Thats just the difference between a day one purchase and year 4, you don't get those little moments

I disagree about it being a little moment, vehemently in fact, but we can agree to disagree. That’s why I stay away from promotional material of shyt I care about now. Between movies and games they dgaf about who sees what anymore

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I disagree about it being a little moment, vehemently in fact, but we can agree to disagree. That’s why I stay away from promotional material of shyt I care about now. Between movies and games they dgaf about who sees what anymore

i just don't see how you can amped to play this on PC and not have seen any type of marketing material or hype for the game over the course of the last 4 years, not to mention not seeing the Ragnarok trailer

and if this is just kind of a spur of the moment impulse purchase due to hype, i don't even see why a moment like that would be important to you.

its like not giving a shyt about FF7 for the past 25 years and then being mad that one of the marketing trailers for the remake highlight a big moment of one of the main characters dying

edit---

ff7 actually isn't a good example since the original is actually 4 generations old

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I mean...if you cared that much about it:sas1:....you would've played it 4 years ago.:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I did I just don’t lack empathy :umad:

GodOfWar-06.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In regards to the actual game, this shyt is fine wine :wow: I didn’t think I would be on it like this, but I haven’t put this mf down yet. Even the P5 patch didn’t give me new life like this

Probably helps I just finished a Dark Souls 1 run so it blended in seamlessly with this. Only thing that keeps fukkin me up is I went with the Dual Sense to keep everything close to the same, but I have never figured out how to avoid hitting the pad on accident. Even with the DS4.

Sidenote, Sony better not ever disrespect us with 30 fps again

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
In regards to the actual game, this shyt is fine wine :wow: I didn’t think I would be on it like this, but I haven’t put this mf down yet. Even the P5 patch didn’t give me new life like this

Probably helps I just finished a Dark Souls 1 run so it blended in seamlessly with this. Only thing that keeps fukkin me up is I went with the Dual Sense to keep everything close to the same, but I have never figured out how to avoid hitting the pad on accident. Even with the DS4.

Sidenote, Sony better not ever disrespect us with 30 fps again

:russ: At all the people who gonna be playing ragnarok this year on the ps4. :scust:

GOW is one of the best games i ever played but that framerate was disgusting. I'm sure the pc port shows how amazing this game really is.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: At all the people who gonna be playing ragnarok this year on the ps4. :scust:

GOW is one of the best games i ever played but that framerate was disgusting. I'm sure the pc port shows how amazing this game really is.

The PS5 update already put it at 60, but damn they gotta get these 5s out here. I won’t even lie I wouldn’t fw Ragnarok until I had a 5 :francis:

This is one of the best ports I’ve ever played tho so far, no cap