God of War | PS4/ PC |

Chef

All Star
Daps
I copped RDR2 first day, and when this came on sale, I put that shyt on the backburner. I think I like this game better than RDR2. both A+ games tho.

I feel the same. RDR2 is great game but everything about God of War is just great. It’s like a mature Legend of Zelda.

These execution animations are raw as fukk though. Kratos does the Lycans super dirty. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I faced a boss so difficult that I thought it was the end of the game. Motherfukker with some weird ass German name. :francis:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I had a save game error where i couldnt exit which almost made me quit the game. It was against the dragon fenrir, i was lvl 3 fighting against lvl 6’s.

The whole time i was :damn::damn::damn: died so many times :damn::damn::damn:

I survived because of running in circles and luck :lawd:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’d say GOW is my game of the year. Assassins creed Odyssey is dope too once you get used to the changes from Origins

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm on new game plus.

Do y'all fukk with those new red armors or y'all stickin with the mist armor for NG+?

I'm at the part in midgard where you gotta free up a dragon. I'm on to the last statue to destroy but SMS decides to put 2 poison draugers and a traveler in a small ass area to fight them. shyts pissing me off.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got this game. What’s the quickest way to beat it without bs side missions

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just got this game. What’s the quickest way to beat it without bs side missions
:dahell: Who buys a game with the intention to run through it as fast as possible?
In any case, just put the game on easy and only play the story missions.
Better yet, go on YouTube and watch all of the cut scenes and be done with it. :heh: