God of War | PS4/ PC |

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea revenants are the worst enemy in the game, like runic attacks shld hit them at least cuz man that boy artreus be on some dumb shyt at times

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Beat all the Valkyries except the Queen. The one in Niflheim was pretty easy. Just make sure to watch the mist curse and you'll be fine.

I actually ran away the first time and then came back to start the fight again:mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just finished all of niflheim.

Saved the middle realm tear with the revenants for last. Those things are annoying.

Plus the axe pommel you get from the 20k realm tear helps alot more than the tailsman you get for beating reavnents.

Ended up getting ~14k each mist echoes on my last two runs and was able to open all chests.

I'm pretty much convinced you get a anchor of fog if you manage to get to all the main gold chests. I ended up with an extra.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat all the Valkyries so I just fought a Queen Valkyrie named "Sigrun" and lost. I'm on level 8 on "Give Me A Challenge" difficultly

This mfer Queen, Sigrun ain't no joke :damn:

I ain't even finish the story yet but I'd rather beat this bytch ass Queen then I'll finish the story.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I don't normally play content in games outside of the main story but I'm going to 100% this shyt. I love this game, last game I did this with was assassins creed origins and before that who knows how long it had been

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
how yall getting mist hazes need these for the armour upgrades, am i missing something in niefilhiem or maybe cuz i go only for the anchor fogs and dnt care about echos or none of that (until they're needed )so idk if i die on a run and lose everything.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how yall getting mist hazes need these for the armour upgrades, am i missing something in niefilhiem or maybe cuz i go only for the anchor fogs and dnt care about echos or none of that (until they're needed )so idk if i die on a run and lose everything.

Search the chests and get all the chests but however you must fight the enemies before you can open the chests. Don't die if you died then you would lose mist hazes all over again and start again.

Once you collect mist hazes so I suggest you go back to the shop to restore your health and save the game and repeat all the time if you have enough mist hazes, etc so you can upgrades these armors/weapons.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don't normally play content in games outside of the main story but I'm going to 100% this shyt. I love this game, last game I did this with was assassins creed origins and before that who knows how long it had been

Oddly enough, I was thinking of picking that up since finishing GoW. How’d you like it?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Search the chests and get all the chests but however you must fight the enemies before you can open the chests. Don't die if you died then you would lose mist hazes all over again and start again.

Once you collect mist hazes so I suggest you go back to the shop to restore your health and save the game and repeat all the time if you have enough mist hazes, etc so you can upgrades these armors/weapons.
lol they called haze weave my bad and yea i know all dat guess i wanted to double check cuz like i said i just been focused on the fogs, then would go get the echoes to unlock the chest or realm tears not really focusing on other material like the hazes so i more than likely been had enough on runs but wldnt go save cuz they were not my priority

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oddly enough, I was thinking of picking that up since finishing GoW. How’d you like it?

From what I was told. They said this is the best Assassins Creed ever. I thought about it to cop that game too since it's cheaper now.