God of War | PS4/ PC |

Creepn

All Star
Daps
yup thats my axe heavy runic, also got the gift of apollo on the blades' heavy runic for the health regeneration effect they have. yo i noticed that if you have enough cooldown then on the skills tab the leanred skill will be lit up and i guess maximized? :ohhh:
Some get unlocked by different attributes, i.e. cooldown, strength, ect. It tells you how much you need to unlock the special tiers.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
How is the Helheim Valk more difficult than the Muspelheim? The latter I took out a few days ago but read that one is the one of more difficult ones while Helheim Val is handing my ass to me today. Yikes

:mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
its in the first realm tear on your left in the ivandis' workshop area, shyt is clutch use it instead of going super god as its more convientent for regaining health and super god is the last resort:smile:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the Helheim Valk more difficult than the Muspelheim? The latter I took out a few days ago but read that one is the one of more difficult ones while Helheim Val is handing my ass to me today. Yikes

:mjcry:

You talk about Rota in Helheim? I just beat her 4 min ago so now I beat 7 Valkyries so I guess I gotta go for 8th Val in Muspelheim til I must finish the trails. I'm on 5th trail so how many trails in Muspelhem?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
its in the first realm tear on your left in the ivandis' workshop area, shyt is clutch use it instead of going super god as its more convientent for regaining health and super god is the last resort:smile:
Them gotdamn tears:martin:I haven't found that fog thing yet so I can't open any:martin:I hate when they make things random that shyt never works out for me:martin:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Them gotdamn tears:martin:I haven't found that fog thing yet so I can't open any:martin:I hate when they make things random that shyt never works out for me:martin:
:lolobron: i been in that bytch for like 4 days in between work and other shyt looking for the fog, i think a higher luck is needed cuz i got that bytch randomly after berating the valkeryie bytch in there and said ok lemme shake before I die i need this...but the axe upgrade is in there too :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:lolobron: i been in that bytch for like 4 days in between work and other shyt looking for the fog, i think a higher luck is needed cuz i got that bytch randomly after berating the valkeryie bytch in there and said ok lemme shake before I die i need this...but the axe upgrade is in there too :francis:
The axe you just gotta farm and get enough echos that one I managed to get:whew:Luck I think that's my lowest stat about 57:jbhmm:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was looking for Anchor of Fog too so I realized that my friend told to me that I have to beat all the enemies and each time you open a chest from the first room to all rooms so keep going until til the end so you will find an Anchor of Fog in a gold chest. I fukked up for going back to the shop to restore my health and buy Berserker's Resurrection Sone so you basically have to start all over again.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was looking for Anchor of Fog too so I realized that my friend told to me that I have to beat all the enemies and each time you open a chest from the first room to all rooms so keep going until til the end so you will find an Anchor of Fog in a gold chest. I fukked up for going back to the shop to restore my health and buy Berserker's Resurrection Sone so you basically have to start all over again.
I'm really not trying to get got with that revenant and wulver cheese:francis::sadcam::mjcry:

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
You talk about Rota in Helheim? I just beat her 4 min ago so now I beat 7 Valkyries so I guess I gotta go for 8th Val in Muspelheim til I must finish the trails. I'm on 5th trail so how many trails in Muspelhem?

Hell yea, Rota. I gave up earlier but gonna play again when I get back home tonight. And the 6th trial is the Valkyrie.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yea, Rota. I gave up earlier but gonna play again when I get back home tonight. And the 6th trial is the Valkyrie.

It's easy to figure it out how to beat her. Wanna hints or you rather figure it out for yourself?