God of War | PS4/ PC |

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
he got real annoying after that
That's the only part of the game I didn't like. That's why I wished he could have seen how much of a warrior his father was, because he only knows his father to be old.

Then I thought about how much the character has done over the course of the last 3 major GOW games and had even more appreciation for the game experiences, the character had a hell of a run so we can't even get mad if he dies next game. :wow:

They could have had him say he killed "Ares, Hermes, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, Zuess, Gaia, Kronos, Athena, All 3 sisters of Fate, died three times and fought out of hell twice, pulled the head off Helios, severed Icarus wings', opened Pandora's box, conquered Mount Olympis, and beat Hercules face in.":

Killed an entire pantheon and was related to all them, and his own son talking shyt to him. Young kratos would have disowned him. :heh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That's the only part of the game I didn't like. That's why I wished he could have seen how much of a warrior his father was, because he only knows his father to be old.

Then I thought about how much the character has done over the course of the last 3 major GOW games and had even more appreciation for the game experiences, the character had a hell of a run so we can't even get mad if he dies next game. :wow:

They could have had him say he killed "Ares, Hermes, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, Zuess, Gaia, Kronos, Athena, All 3 sisters of Fate, died three times and fought out of hell twice, pulled the head off Helios, severed Icarus wings', opened Pandora's box, conquered Mount Olympis, and beat Hercules face in.":

Killed an entire pantheon and was related to all them, and his own son talking shyt to him. Young kratos would have disowned him. :heh:

He also beat 3 death gods, Persephone, thanatos and thanatos daughter in the psp games, and the furies in ascension who were the gods enforcers :damn:

Kratos got bodies lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dark elf boss fight was dope. The whole dark light elf war thing was a really cool backdrop, although the pacing was a little off.

I assume I'm only like 30% through the game?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny seeing people complain so much about dark elves and revenants. They aren't particularly difficult. Hard more gets relatively easy after a few hour's of play.

Last edited: