God of War | PS4/ PC |

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The muspelheim trials......yea. You have to utilize Atreus and try to keep the enemies at a distance.
A real playa don't hide behind his kid to fight his battles. Its all about the parry and dodging like Mayweather.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm scared of the Queen :mjcry:
Gondul was the first Valkyrie i bumped into after doing the trials. got my ass whooped i havent been back since :sadcam:

took out my anger out on Kara who i caught slipping hiding near the witches cave

the different difficulty levels of these Valkyries is legit :wow:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Beat it last night, finished the valkyries tonight. Amazing game, wish it wasn't over:mjcry:. Got 82% of trophies, but I'm not gonna track down 20 more Ravens and try to figure out which apples and horns I missed. Prolly gonna trade ot tomorrow, I'm sure nothing I get will come close:francis:.

Might cop the collector's edition down the road out of respect for a masterpiece

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Killed my first Valkyrie last night.
I checked the chapter list online. I'm more than half way through the game at this point.
That valkyrie was problematic at first but I found being really aggressive worked best.
I ran in and took out the mobs as she was trying to summon them and fought her one on one for the most part until the end when she gets a little more aggressive with the spawns.