God of War | PS4/ PC |

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Took down 3 more Valkyries today. Leaving the Nifilheim and Muspelheim ones left.

Then after that, the queen:lupe:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

You never noticed that high level draugur I think in the area right before you meet your first dwarf? He one shots low levels, you have climb down, I think he guards a chest

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
You never noticed that high level draugur I think in the area right before you meet your first dwarf? He one shots low levels, you have climb down, I think he guards a chest
Oh him. I cheaped him by just dodging and throwing the axe.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just beat the queen. fukk that bytch. Had to take it old school and say fukk sleep to beat that ass. GoW restoring tha feeling. I ain’t did this shyt since I was a kid :wow:

What armor and runics did you use? I get her down to about 5% health or less then end up dying.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What armor and runics did you use? I get her down to about 5% health or less then end up dying.

I just used the mist armor (deadly mist) since i had just left niflhiem. Was my highest level armor and it helps renerate (very slowly) health. but it has sucky cooldown and luck stats so i tried to somewhat balance that out with some enhancements that focused on cooldown and luck.

Also: not sure if you have it but theres enhancement that lessens valkery damage by 5%. You get it by lighting all the fires around the lakes of nine.

runics:charge of the bear, blessings of the frost. These are great because 1.) charge of the bare automatically provides c

tailsman:shattered guantlet

Axe pommel: the maze pomel fully maxed out.

Atreus armor: the purple grade armor that gives you health stones randomly (not sure of the name)

I had alot of gold, semi hi level enhancements to help boost me to level 8.5

Honestly, what helped was just recognizing all her attacks before hand and having a counter for every thing. Knowing when to attack. I lost alot of times being greedy, or just not reacting properly to her attacks.

But when i finally put it together, i beat her methodically, didnt even need to use a resurrection stone.

so some tips i picked up:

Every time she flys in the air (and floats), develop a habit of having Atreus shoot atleast one arrow. I say this because, she has two attacks that can blind you and/or cause extreme damage, but they are interruptable with an arrow (if you are quick enough you can also get some licks in before she recovers). Most of the time, when i fought her, she never got those attacks off. It stops it immediatley.

Keep distance, and recognize her tell signs.

on ground, she has two red attacks that usually lead to something else:

Rain hell fire--> she dashes left or right twice--> and comes in for an attack (usually a single 180 twsiting slice) or she does that slow move where she hits staff into the ground twice. either way easy to avoid.

Sweeping shock wave (she sweeps her staff across the ground creating a wave) dodge that --> usually leads to her dashing to the side and coming at you with 360 double rotating slice. I thought you were supposed to dodge this, but i realize, if you execute a well time conter block (L1) on her first rotating slice, you cancel her follow up and leave her open for a follow up quick shield attack (tap R1 after succesful counter block) then get your hits in with the axe.

in air or on ground: ice cicles, she shots out a bunch of blockable ones (dont bother dodging, stand in place with L1) then she releases an unblockable one, dodge that one.

in air: yellow half moons, block those, but dodge the unblockable one (shell form it like the blockable ones but a red circle will appear and take longer to form)

Vahalla stomp: just dodge, somtimes its one, but after a while it becomes three, so just prepare for three and dodge three times. After she lands go in.

Swoop and grab: just like valhalla stomp, it starts off as one swoop, but goes to three swoops as batlle goes on. I was always relieved to see this attack because its on of her easiest to see and dodge. And she never followed up with an attack afterwards so i could get my hits in.

On ground, her bread and butter (just like all valkeries) is the cross body wing slash: sometimes shell do this twice, then follow up with a hard gut punch. on this just block the two hits and dodge to her open side (opposite her wings) when she punches and shell never land the punch. Follow up with runic attack/shattered gauntlet of ages if you have it.

Sometimes shell do the two slashs, then flee, after this its a crap shoot and you just have to be on your toes, she could send feathers your way, do the tornado spin, or come at you with a gut punch. or non at all.

Sometimes she does 4 slashes as well. but long as your blocking and anticipate her follow up youll be able to get out of this with little to no damage.

When she goes into her cac00n/block, thats the best time to use a runic IMO (also, dont stand near her, easy damage for her). OR get the health she drops.

My attack pattern went like this charge of bear--> shattered gauntlet--> defense (wait for her to open up/pause) then blessings of the frost. Had to be patient tho because you can only get about 4-6 axe hits in before the flees and or attacks. But when activated, blessings of the frost interrupts almost all her attacks.

When i didnt have all three runics/attacks then it would just be a combination of blocking and attacking with regular axe when i could, until one of my runics charged up.

:whew: didnt mean to type that much but i felt like Sigrun made me study her ass like a test.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just used the mist armor (deadly mist) since i had just left niflhiem. Was my highest level armor and it helps renerate (very slowly) health. but it has sucky cooldown and luck stats so i tried to somewhat balance that out with some enhancements that focused on cooldown and luck.

Also: not sure if you have it but theres enhancement that lessens valkery damage by 5%. You get it by lighting all the fires around the lakes of nine.

runics:charge of the bear, blessings of the frost. These are great because 1.) charge of the bare automatically provides c

tailsman:shattered guantlet

Axe pommel: the maze pomel fully maxed out.

Atreus armor: the purple grade armor that gives you health stones randomly (not sure of the name)

I had alot of gold, semi hi level enhancements to help boost me to level 8.5

Honestly, what helped was just recognizing all her attacks before hand and having a counter for every thing. Knowing when to attack. I lost alot of times being greedy, or just not reacting properly to her attacks.

But when i finally put it together, i beat her methodically, didnt even need to use a resurrection stone.

so some tips i picked up:

Every time she flys in the air (and floats), develop a habit of having Atreus shoot atleast one arrow. I say this because, she has two attacks that can blind you and/or cause extreme damage, but they are interruptable with an arrow (if you are quick enough you can also get some licks in before she recovers). Most of the time, when i fought her, she never got those attacks off. It stops it immediatley.

Keep distance, and recognize her tell signs.

on ground, she has two red attacks that usually lead to something else:

Rain hell fire--> she dashes left or right twice--> and comes in for an attack (usually a single 180 twsiting slice) or she does that slow move where she hits staff into the ground twice. either way easy to avoid.

Sweeping shock wave (she sweeps her staff across the ground creating a wave) dodge that --> usually leads to her dashing to the side and coming at you with 360 double rotating slice. I thought you were supposed to dodge this, but i realize, if you execute a well time conter block (L1) on her first rotating slice, you cancel her follow up and leave her open for a follow up quick shield attack (tap R1 after succesful counter block) then get your hits in with the axe.

in air or on ground: ice cicles, she shots out a bunch of blockable ones (dont bother dodging, stand in place with L1) then she releases an unblockable one, dodge that one.

in air: yellow half moons, block those, but dodge the unblockable one (shell form it like the blockable ones but a red circle will appear and take longer to form)

Vahalla stomp: just dodge, somtimes its one, but after a while it becomes three, so just prepare for three and dodge three times. After she lands go in.

Swoop and grab: just like valhalla stomp, it starts off as one swoop, but goes to three swoops as batlle goes on. I was always relieved to see this attack because its on of her easiest to see and dodge. And she never followed up with an attack afterwards so i could get my hits in.

On ground, her bread and butter (just like all valkeries) is the cross body wing slash: sometimes shell do this twice, then follow up with a hard gut punch. on this just block the two hits and dodge to her open side (opposite her wings) when she punches and shell never land the punch. Follow up with runic attack/shattered gauntlet of ages if you have it.

Sometimes shell do the two slashs, then flee, after this its a crap shoot and you just have to be on your toes, she could send feathers your way, do the tornado spin, or come at you with a gut punch. or non at all.

Sometimes she does 4 slashes as well. but long as your blocking and anticipate her follow up youll be able to get out of this with little to no damage.

When she goes into her cac00n/block, thats the best time to use a runic IMO (also, dont stand near her, easy damage for her). OR get the health she drops.

My attack pattern went like this charge of bear--> shattered gauntlet--> defense (wait for her to open up/pause) then blessings of the frost. Had to be patient tho because you can only get about 4-6 axe hits in before the flees and or attacks. But when activated, blessings of the frost interrupts almost all her attacks.

When i didnt have all three runics/attacks then it would just be a combination of blocking and attacking with regular axe when i could, until one of my runics charged up.

:whew: didnt mean to type that much but i felt like Sigrun made me study her ass like a test.
:DAIGOWHY:
37jnckly.png

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i still havent beaten the last valkyrie but thats mostly cuz i havent gotten the full mist armor or whatever. I've seen her but its no point in fighting if i cant stand in the mist longer than 2min and shyt. That was awhile ago tho, i need to go back and beat that shyt