God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm past this point. It's just another nondescript season. I'm just worried about fantasy football and survival football and just enjoying what I can while the Yankees are playing, winter league is starting, and then T'Wolves basketball when Rubio returns.

At least you have the Yankees.

I've got the Mets.

And the Magic.

:why:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
you just watch the Colts and cry....did anyone see Lucks last pass. Sanchez hasnt made a throw like that in the 4 years hes been here
What was even more impressive was the way dude shrugged off that first pick and bounced back to lead his team down the field for 6 unlike our QB who hangs his head and goes into dump off mode...

Andrew Luck completed 16-of-25 passes for 175 yards and two interceptions in the Colts' second preseason game Sunday night against the Steelers.

He also scored a goal-line touchdown on a keeper. Luck's final stat line is a poor indicator of how he played against Pittsburgh. He bounced back from a third-drive pick-six to Ike Taylor to lead three scoring drives, the first two ending in touchdowns and the third a field goal. Luck is already a top-15 NFL quarterback. Through two preseason games, he's quarterbacked 11 possessions and produced 38 points for the Colts. Meanwhile, the Jets as a team have had 23 offensive possessions in the preseason. They've scored nine points.
Aug 19 - 10:03 PM

It's just not fair brehs...

2cn6mtu.gif

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Replace Hunter @ RT and Conley @ Punter and this team will be back in business.

Also, start Powell @ RB.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys put too much stock in preseason , Lol. People already claiming Luck is good after games teams don't even game plan for.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
You guys put too much stock in preseason , Lol. People already claiming Luck is good after games teams don't even game plan for.

I agree about Luck, but the issues the Jets have are not new and will most definitely carry over to the regular season if not addressed.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I spent the entire Saturday shytting on WAyne Hunter in the first half. That shyt was theraputic.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tannebaum has to take the fall for this: trying to sell on Wayne hunter no one in league buying it. Ducasse is a bust. Cut weatherford for Conley. no help at running back in a ground and pound. Depleted receiving corps. Created the Tebow situation.

and this dude wanna play with fire with Revis money?

guys on sny made a good point, who do opposing defenses game plan for against our offense? There's no threat. Maybe Tebow as bad as that sounds

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I need someone with initimate knowledge on the Jets to tell me what their actions were when Eric Winston was released by the Texans.

I was PRAYING for the Jets to reach out to him, yet they stood pat!!

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
tannebaum has to take the fall for this: trying to sell on Wayne hunter no one in league buying it. Ducasse is a bust. Cut weatherford for Conley. no help at running back in a ground and pound. Depleted receiving corps. Created the Tebow situation.

and this dude wanna play with fire with Revis money?

guys on sny made a good point, who do opposing defenses game plan for against our offense? There's no threat. Maybe Tebow as bad as that sounds

*conspiracy

The Jets aka Woody Johnsons created this Tebow nonsense intentionally because they knew this year would be a lost cause...as theyre really strained with the cap for the next two seasons. They're secretly rebuilding with the hope Tebow can put people in the seats. Sanchez is done with this team after this year...book it.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
*conspiracy

The Jets aka Woody Johnsons created this Tebow nonsense intentionally because they knew this year would be a lost cause...as theyre really strained with the cap for the next two seasons. They're secretly rebuilding with the hope Tebow can put people in the seats. Sanchez is done with this team after this year...book it.

Then why re-up Fez with a fresh new 3 year deal that further hurts us cap wise if we're to cut him after this season?

As much as I'd love for you to be right, I just dont see how Fez wont be on this team next season.