God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm already looking forward to the draft. fukk this team.

fukk Sanchez.

fukk Tebow.

fukk Tannenbaum.

fukk Woody.

fukk that soft ass fakkit Wayne Hunter.

fukk Shonn Greene for acting like he's a capable back.

fukk Santonio Holmes for telling it like it is to management (about the play calling and Fez being a little fakkit), even tho he was right.

fukk anyone on here that tries to shyt on me for feeling this way. We fukking suck. It's 2 weeks into the preseason and I can already tell that we're gonna be in for a long, grueling season. I'm predicting the first Coli suicide due to piss poor play. Not funny I know .. but this is fukking disgusting. I fukking hate the NFL right now. :birdman:

Edit: And here's one last fukk YOU to whoever wants it.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I Missed The Last Game, That Bad Huh? :snoop:

You missed it huh?

Keep it that way. Dont watch that shyt DVR'd .. or Tevo'd ... just act like it didn't even happen.

Edit: and fukk YOU for not watching it, since I had to put up with it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
you just watch the Colts and cry....did anyone see Lucks last pass. Sanchez hasnt made a throw like that in the 4 years hes been here

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
you just watch the Colts and cry....did anyone see Lucks last pass. Sanchez hasnt made a throw like that in the 4 years hes been here

I didnt see it .. but I'll tell you this ...

I was gonna name drop Luck in my first post today (in this thread) .. wondering why it is that we cant have a franchise QB like that .. EVER .. but I just decided to rant instead.

Now you come in here telling me about a throw that after 4 years .. we've been waiting to see from Fez and still haven't.

So fukk you too Trip.

:to:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm already looking forward to the draft. fukk this team.

fukk Sanchez.

fukk Tebow.

fukk Tannenbaum.

fukk Woody.

fukk that soft ass fakkit Wayne Hunter.

fukk Shonn Greene for acting like he's a capable back.

fukk Santonio Holmes for telling it like it is to management (about the play calling and Fez being a little fakkit), even tho he was right.

fukk anyone on here that tries to shyt on me for feeling this way. We fukking suck. It's 2 weeks into the preseason and I can already tell that we're gonna be in for a long, grueling season. I'm predicting the first Coli suicide due to piss poor play. Not funny I know .. but this is fukking disgusting. I fukking hate the NFL right now. :birdman:

Edit: And here's one last fukk YOU to whoever wants it.

I'm past this point. It's just another nondescript season. I'm just worried about fantasy football and survival football and just enjoying what I can while the Yankees are playing, winter league is starting, and then T'Wolves basketball when Rubio returns.