God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the Jets. At one point they had a team that could challenge for a nice run. But it seems as though they just said "fukk it" this year. Their biggest addition is Tebow....while the receiving corps is ass cheeks and allowing Greene to be "the guy". I don't know. I see this season as being a disaster. But maybe this is by design....so they can rebuild the O next year.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't understand the Jets. At one point they had a team that could challenge for a nice run. But it seems as though they just said "fukk it" this year. Their biggest addition is Tebow....while the receiving corps is ass cheeks and allowing Greene to be "the guy". I don't know. I see this season as being a disaster. But maybe this is by design....so they can rebuild the O next year.

Their defense is going to be too good for it to be a disaster year.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

There's a chance the defense is dominant. If thats the case and the offense just doesnt turn it over...they'll have a shot.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I cant wait to watch Mo this season. Didnt realize he shed weight. The only thing that I didnt love abotu him last year was the closing speed. Im embarrassingly excited for tonight.

Yeah. But the thing about it though.....he was always making the right decision to be there. He said he got faster this offseason.

This dude is going to be Leon Lett 2.0.

That's who he reminds me of. Dude knows how to use his long as arms to get people off him.

He's going to BEAST this season.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their defense is going to be too good for it to be a disaster year.

There's a chance the defense is dominant. If thats the case and the offense just doesnt turn it over...they'll have a shot.

True, but you think Fez is capable of keeping that pick number low? I mean it's possible that things work out (9ers D carried the team last year)...I just don't know if Fez can keep the fukk ups to a minimum. I guess Sporano's system will help in that regard.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is actually our receiving core :wtf:

Holmes is not reliable :to:

we could of picked up brandon jacobs

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah. But the thing about it though.....he was always making the right decision to be there. He said he got faster this offseason.

This dude is going to be Leon Lett 2.0.

That's who he reminds me of. Dude knows how to use his long as arms to get people off him.

He's going to BEAST this season.

:win:

NYC Rebel

Daps
True, but you think Fez is capable of keeping that pick number low? I mean it's possible that things work out (9ers D carried the team last year)...I just don't know if Fez can keep the fukk ups to a minimum.

Dog....I watched the Jets on coaches cam all last night. My eyes are burning right now.

Schotty is the most outright dumbest coach ever. All he did was run his outside receivers deep to run clear outs for underneath guys. Sanchez, although late a LOT on plays, really had limited options in that offense.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
True, but you think Fez is capable of keeping that pick number low? I mean it's possible that things work out (9ers D carried the team last year)...I just don't know if Fez can keep the fukk ups to a minimum.

Jets D have been weak for 3 years :why:

No pressure on the QB and no sacks :rudy:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Jets D have been weak for 3 years :why:

No pressure on the QB and no sacks :rudy:

So because you can pick those two things, that means the Jets defense which has been ranked no lower than 7 the past 3 seasons is weak?

:childplease:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

They had too many problems to fix in one offseason.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dog....I watched the Jets on coaches cam all last night. My eyes are burning right now.

Schotty is the most outright dumbest coach ever. All he did was run his outside receivers deep to run clear outs for underneath guys. Sanchez, although late a LOT on plays, really had limited options in that offense.

Yea, I think Schotty did limit that O.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yea, I think Schotty did limit that O.

I am really impressed by some of the things I saw Kerley do in the middle of the field. He made himself open a lot of times even in Schotty's dumb ass offense.

I swear on EVERYTHING, in the middle of the 3rd quarter of the last game in the season I tweeted "Why is Holmes being used as a decoy?" seeing him run useless patterns on replays when the announcers were wondering why he wasn't getting open.

A quarter later, shyt hit the fan and he was sat down. Word to my daughter, I saw it coming.

Hopefully, Sporano is different.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
how cold is mikey t tho, starting a fake competition to shed salary on slauson, dude is going to hell.