“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

Daps
It took Noah over a 100 years to build the Ark and prepare.

So human beings, who had no access to proper medical care, couldn’t properly clean themselves, and were working on a labor intensive construction project lived for over 100 years, and the women, who were also over 100 could get pregnant, and have enough children to repopulate the world.

Like I said, you have to just have faith, and stop trying to explain the Bible in logical terms.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What kind of rituals?

This is mental illness in its purest form

You need real help and aren't operating in the world around you. You're living a delusional life and it's scary to see that ppl are walking around this far removed from reality
Okay?
c81bcff69507370834cfc7bdf020dcbe--passionate-love-eternal-youth.jpg

cern-nataraja-640x360.jpg

This is Shiva the destroyer (aka Apollyon/Abbadon). A group of scientist have been working with a giant collider and it’s called Cernn. They tell the public, it’s to find antimatter/dark matter. However they recently said they are actually trying to open a portal to let entities cross over from their realm.

Now ask yourself , what does it benefit them to open a portal, when they admit it could be catastrophic? That’s because the earth has a spiritual barrier that covers it and keeps these entities in their realm, and TPTB have been trying to open this barrier for a long time. They are in communication with these beings, but they summon them through ritual/channeling because they are not legally able to roam freely. At the time of the end, these entities will be able to cross over. They are also trying to find a way to reach the throne of Yahuah and usurp him (Impossible). I’ll have to start a thread to put more examples.

Also the Greek mythology and idea of super heroes, domes from these fallen angels when they roamed the earth and nephilim. These tales were told throughout different cultures, because beings like Zeus/Hercules actually existed but with different names. People also worshipped these large beings.

I’ll leave these scriptures
Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue isAbaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@RareHunter the symbol is in regards to the "spoken word" intertwined with the "written word" intertwined around a scepter representing power or truth

it represents hermes or the "gods messengers" more than anything

most folks looking at occult objects stop only at the surface level

everything in society is using geometry and mathematics under the surface to seduce. Its no different than people liking certain peoples faces due to symmetry

@Koichos thus the command

Exodus 20:4-5

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

to the simple minded the beautiful things must be good and righteous but in truth all things created from man have a destructive component due to their nature

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Okay?
c81bcff69507370834cfc7bdf020dcbe--passionate-love-eternal-youth.jpg

cern-nataraja-640x360.jpg

This is Shiva the destroyer (aka Apollyon/Abbadon). A group of scientist have been working with a giant collider and it’s called Cernn. They tell the public, it’s to find antimatter/dark matter. However they recently said they are actually trying to open a portal to let entities cross over from their realm.

Now ask yourself , what does it benefit them to open a portal, when they admit it could be catastrophic? That’s because the earth has a spiritual barrier that covers it and keeps these entities in their realm, and TPTB have been trying to open this barrier for a long time. They are in communication with these beings, but they summon them through ritual/channeling because they are not legally able to roam freely. At the time of the end, these entities will be able to cross over. They are also trying to find a way to reach the throne of Yahuah and usurp him (Impossible). I’ll have to start a thread to put more examples.

Also the Greek mythology and idea of super heroes, domes from these fallen angels when they roamed the earth and nephilim. These tales were told throughout different cultures, because beings like Zeus/Hercules actually existed but with different names. People also worshipped these large beings.

I’ll leave these scriptures
Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue isAbaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”
maybe its this shiva

revelations is a gnostic text written under the name of john but actually be a person called Cerinthus

Cerinthus - Wikipedia

erinthus may be the alleged recipient of the Apocryphon of James (codex I, text 2 of the Nag Hammadi library), although the name written is largely illegible. A late second century heretical Christian sect (later dubbed the Alogi) headed by Caius of Rome alleged Cerinthus was the true author of the Gospel of John and Book of Revelation. According to Catholic Encyclopedia: Caius: "Additional light has been thrown on the character of Caius's dialogue against Proclus by Gwynne's publication of some fragments from the work of Hippolytus "Contra Caium" (Hermathena, VI, p. 397 sq.); from these it seems clear that Caius maintained that the Apocalypse of John was a work of the Gnostic Cerinthus." The Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) is unanimously attributed to John by the early Christians before that time; third century theologian Tertullian indicates that all John's foster churches (i.e., the churches of Asia Minor) when traced back to the beginning all rested on the Apostle John as its author, and that it receives the same recognition in all the other churches.[30] Irenaeus makes consistent remarks

why do I say this? consider the fruit of "revelation" has been nothing but raving zealots speaking of the end of the world for atleast 1000 years (the supposed reign of satan descripted)

the bible is a collection of texts written by multiple sources. Its inclusion runs opposite of the core themes of the Old AND New testaments respectfully