“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I mean all a

First you brehs say science isn't real and spirituality is real but then when you get confronted with all the technology that comes from science that you use on a daily your brain goes "actually technology is spiritual" :mjlol:

Its funny the ways people who believe in what is basically caveman religions try to explain the modern world.:mjlol:
I didn’t say any of that. Seems western education has failed you in teaching comprehension. I’m simply saying these tools of convenience at the root aren’t from human intelligence. “They” understand that, and know people like you will fight to remain ignorant.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
On top of that you also really believe that Noah was able to fit two of every animal in the world onto his boat for fourty days such as Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Bears, Lions, & Tigers….?

What did they eat during those 40 days? Emp instant meat? :francis:
You definitely skip through the movie and complain about plot holes

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
This thread....

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You do realize a lot of this tech isn’t human intelligence and is gained from the spiritual realm through rituals? Then they use the schematic and give to students the formula in it’s most basic form. It is even said that at the flood, they’re was an advanced civilization just like now sometimes called Atlantis. The Bible says they’re nothing new under the sun. The things you’re speaking you’ve been programmed to. This entire world is ruled by satan. The tech you see now, existed before, just in a different form. From what I gather, it was actually more efficient than this tech.
What kind of rituals?

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You do realize a lot of this tech isn’t human intelligence and is gained from the spiritual realm through rituals? Then they use the schematic and give to students the formula in it’s most basic form. It is even said that at the flood, they’re was an advanced civilization just like now sometimes called Atlantis. The Bible says they’re nothing new under the sun. The things you’re speaking you’ve been programmed to. This entire world is ruled by satan. The tech you see now, existed before, just in a different form. From what I gather, it was actually more efficient than this tech.
This is mental illness in its purest form

You need real help and aren't operating in the world around you. You're living a delusional life and it's scary to see that ppl are walking around this far removed from reality

Genos

Superstar
Daps
you said that human dna strands would have to be enormous for humans to survive for hundreds of years
I provided a biologically sound reason why they didn't have to be
now the burden of proof is on you
Yeah but we know that that deteriorates overtime, you have to provide proof that they always haven't been like that for humans when they do and have been for basically every mammal

Daps
The Bible, logic, and science are not friends.

If you believe in the Bible, you just need to have faith, and keep it moving, because those men, who were allegedly 500 years old did not gather 2 of every animal, especially wild beasts, with spears and rope. They did not travel to other continents, and back with those animals on horseback.

How the hell did they get to the arctic to get two polar bears, and how did they keep them cold on the ark? Did the ark have temperature control?