“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
@Chrishaune

:what: When you heard this in your head before posting it, It didn’t sound nuts to you….?

If Dinosaurs weren’t a creation of “God” then what else wasn’t? The Earth? The Solar system? Other animals?

And if “God” didn’t invent them then who in your opinion did….? :jbhmm:
They were nephilim if they existed. The creation of fallen angels. Evolution is a lie with an agenda. It similar to how ppl want to believe in aliens/ufos when they are just demons/fallen angels that may one day masquerade as “highly evolved humans”. There is no intelligent life on other planets.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You know very little of the "science" you speak of. You only know what they allow you to know.
And you know nothing, you should at least learn what they allow us to know to not sound so dumb. Give me one thing from prayer has accomplished that is more impressive than all humans on the planet being able to instantly communicate with each other :jbhmm:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The difference is I'm not scared to die. You are.
This isn't necessarily true...even then why is fear of death a bad thing? Isn't that a natural survival instinct?

You know very little of the "science" you speak of. You only know what they allow you to know.
You speak of "they" who exactly is that in this scenario? :jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is why there's a time for war. Because people love to embrace lies and spread false narratives.

In the end, I'm going to be standing on the mountain. If you have any sense you better change your way of thinking and join Yeshua Hamashiach on the right side.

Because when the war starts, it's going to end quick.

:wow:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why I said biology and chemistry. Biology will show there are no signs of people living that old. No longer telomeres on their DNA strands for example. Chemistry through things radiocarbon dating combined with biology will show that every old skeleton from that time period we find arent hundreds of years old.
there is already a well know enzyme called telomerase which adds repetitive nucleotide sequences to the ends of telomeres.
so no, the absence of long dna strands is not a good enough rebuttal for the long lives argument

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
thousands of years
most of the earth was covered in ice 12000 years ago (this is accepted by secular scientists as well)
at some point after that, those ice sheets melted causing the flood

The melting of glaciers/ice sheets would cause sea levels to rise, but it wouldn't kill off humanity, not now and certainly not then. And "most of the earth" is a misnomer. There were still abundant tropical jungles and deserts.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You are typing this to me on a computer from possibly hundreds of miles away:mindblown:

Prayer didn't make me able to communicate to you here, it was people understanding science to be able to engineer the technology for the internet.:snoop:

This is what I'm saying, you lack scientific knowledge so you don't even understand the actual miracles of science and technology by being able to communicate to people across the planet without actually having to say a word.:why:

But you think Jesus performing magic tricks at a party is more impressive
You do realize a lot of this tech isn’t human intelligence and is gained from the spiritual realm through rituals? Then they use the schematic and give to students the formula in it’s most basic form. It is even said that at the flood, they’re was an advanced civilization just like now sometimes called Atlantis. The Bible says they’re nothing new under the sun. The things you’re speaking you’ve been programmed to. This entire world is ruled by satan. The tech you see now, existed before, just in a different form. From what I gather, it was actually more efficient than this tech.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Science is a red carpet summoning your impending aetheric despots. Tread carefully or not at all

Last edited: