“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Religion and believing in god always brings out how dumb people really are.

:dwillhuh:
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself (We are here): now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once

I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Isaiah 42: 14-15

Very soon you will believe. Although some spectacular idiots will say His judgements is climate change.:mjlol:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
the same as a 70 to 80 year old person

our live spans were shortened due to genetic bottlenecks and mutations (all of humanity is descended from Noah's children, Tower of Babel is another bottlenenck)

Just to be clear, what timeframe are we talking here? How far back is this?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
radiocarbon dating just tells us how old something is
how does it show that humans were unable to live for hundreds of years?
This is why I said biology and chemistry. Biology will show there are no signs of people living that old. No longer telomeres on their DNA strands for example. Chemistry through things radiocarbon dating combined with biology will show that every old skeleton from that time period we find arent hundreds of years old.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Religion and believing in god always brings out how dumb people really are.

:dwillhuh:
And It isn't even the believing in God part. It's possible to believe in God and still admit to flaws in and object to information presented that is inconsistent with apparent truths that govern the natural world. The problem with ancient and old things is that they become outdated when understanding of phenomenon develops that was a mystery in the past. Therein lies the problem with religious text the contents there inside may not be taken literally in some cases for the accounts were authored for humans in a different era of understanding of the universe.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
And It isn't even the believing in God part. It's possible to believe in God and still admit to flaws in and object to information presented that is inconsistent with apparent truths that govern the natural world. The problem with ancient and old things is that they become outdated when understanding of phenomenon develops that was a mystery in the past. Therein lies the problem with religious text the contents there inside may not be taken literally in some cases for the accounts were authored for humans in a different era of understanding of the universe.

It's all weird to me.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is why there's a time for war. Because people love to embrace lies and spread false narratives.

In the end, I'm going to be standing on the mountain. If you have any sense you better change your way of thinking and join Yeshua Hamashiach on the right side.

Because when the war starts, it's going to end quick.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just to be clear, what timeframe are we talking here? How far back is this?
thousands of years
most of the earth was covered in ice 12000 years ago (this is accepted by secular scientists as well)
at some point after that, those ice sheets melted causing the flood

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You one of dem "scientific" negroes that has been completely programmed by the system, huh?
You are typing this to me on a computer from possibly hundreds of miles away:mindblown:

Prayer didn't make me able to communicate to you here, it was people understanding science to be able to engineer the technology for the internet.:snoop:

This is what I'm saying, you lack scientific knowledge so you don't even understand the actual miracles of science and technology by being able to communicate to people across the planet without actually having to say a word.:why:

But you think Jesus performing magic tricks at a party is more impressive

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself (We are here): now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once

I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Isaiah 42: 14-15

Very soon you will believe. Although some spectacular idiots will say His judgements is climate change.:mjlol:

Your end is going to be ugly.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You can't tell me Christianity isn't a death cult. You nikkas are obsessed with dying:mjlol:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You are typing this to me on a computer from possibly hundreds of miles away:mindblown:

Prayer didn't make me able to communicate to you here, it was people understanding science to be able to engineer the technology for the internet.:snoop:

This is what I'm saying, you lack scientific knowledge so you don't even understand the actual miracles of science and technology by being able to communicate to people across the planet without actually having to say a word.:why:

But you think Jesus performing magic tricks at a party is more impressive
You know very little of the "science" you speak of. You only know what they allow you to know.