“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
This is mental illness in its purest form

You need real help and aren't operating in the world around you. You're living a delusional life and it's scary to see that ppl are walking around this far removed from reality

John 17:16
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

1 John 2: 15-16

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
The Bible, logic, and science are not friends.

If you believe in the Bible, you just need to have faith, and keep it moving, because those men, who were allegedly 500 years old did not gather 2 of every animal, especially wild beasts, with spears and rope. They did not travel to other continents, and back with those animals on horseback.

How the hell did they get to the arctic to get two polar bears, and how did they keep them cold on the ark? Did the ark have temperature control?

SMDH.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
No disrespect intended for breh, but that any sane adult thinks this makes me laugh very hard.

You’re just proving prophecy true.

2 Peter 3:3-4

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What I really want to know is what religious texts are you guys getting these things from? Cause I've read the bible more than once so I know there's nothing in there that implies like half the shyt you guy say you believe in. Like in this instance, the idea that there are or were creatures that god didn't create is straight up antithetical to every Abrahamic religion.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What I really want to know is what religious texts are you guys getting these things from? Cause I've read the bible more than once so I know there's nothing in there that implies like half the shyt you guy say you believe in. Like in this instance, the idea that there are or were creatures that god didn't create is straight up antithetical to every Abrahamic religion.

do you think that the nephilim were created by God?

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown

it’s all in Genesis 6:4

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

You're stuck in the english translation is your problem. The Roman Catholic Church and Jesuits were in charge of many of the translations and they purposefully led the english translations to say what they wanted them to say.

You're going to have to go deeper breh.

You're blinded by the society you live in.

There are some ok english translations. KJV is probably going to be your most reliable, I like the Amplified. But you have to study. Without studying you won't get it. You need to study history along with it. There are plenty of good scholarly bible studies available to get a better understanding. You have to understand the Greek and Hebrew word meanings to see behind the veil. You have to work for this, because the world is trying to influence you to think another way.

But one thing to point out right now is the bible talks about creatures we don't know about. Behemoth and Leviathan. Go look it up. I'm not here to convince you because you're going to believe what you want. The only thing I can do is point you in the direction.

These verses hint at the corruption of mankind and the animals.

Genesis 6:5-7
5 The Lord saw that the wickedness (depravity) of man was great on the earth, and that every imagination or intent of the thoughts of his heart were only evil continually.
6 The Lord regretted that He had made mankind on the earth, and He was [deeply] grieved in His heart.
7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy (annihilate) mankind whom I have created from the surface of the earth—not only man, but the animals and the crawling things and the birds of the air—because it [deeply] grieves Me [to see mankind’s sin] and I regret that I have made them.”

There's a reason for laws in the bible

Exodus 22:19-20
“Whoever has sexual intercourse with an animal must be put to death. “Whoever sacrifices to any god except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed.

Deuteronomy 27:21-22
Anyone will be cursed who has sexual relations with an animal. Then all the people will say, Amen! A man will be cursed who has sexual relations with his sister, whether she is his father’s daughter or his mother’s daughter. Then all the people will say, Amen!

Leviticus 20:15-16
If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. If a woman presents herself to a male animal to have intercourse with it, she and the animal must both be put to death. You must kill both, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Leviticus 18:22-30
“Men, you must not have sexual relations with another man as with a woman. That is a terrible sin! “Men, you must not have sexual relations with any animal. This will make you filthy. And women, you must not have sexual relations with any animal. It is against nature! “Don’t make yourself unclean by doing any of these wrong things! I am throwing nations off their land and giving it to you because they did those terrible sins. They made the land filthy. Now the land is sick of those things, and it will vomit out the people who live there. “So you must obey my laws and rules. You must not do any of these terrible sins. These rules are for the citizens of Israel and the people living among you. Those who lived in the land before you have done all these terrible things. So the land became filthy. If you do these things, you will make the land filthy. And it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were there before you. Whoever does any of these terrible sins must be separated from their people! Other people have done these terrible sins, but you must obey my laws. You must not do any of these terrible sins. Do not make yourself filthy with these terrible sins. I am the Lord your God.”

Who were those people kicked out of the land? The giants, because they were having sexual intercourse with the animals.

Last edited:
Daps
honestly, a ton of these guys in this thread are already familiar with what is actually going on in this world and don't even need their questions answered. They are here to lead more people astray by acting as if the spiritual world doesn't exist. Sadly, they are so misinformed that they don't even know that they are still worshipping their god with their belief in science.

the breh Chronicles of Judah 144 will answer just about every question you 'atheist' have in regards to the bible etc. :ehh:

He's extremely thorough and takes his time peeling the onion of words, context and symbols. :sas1:

Here's a taste of what he does

Most American Christians don't believe in science

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dragon's were in the bible
nah...

powers that be have been going back in time for centuries...

Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.-
Psalm 18:8

Its breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from its mouth.

Job 41:21

them muhfukkas who wrote the shyt in the bible tried to describe what they saw the best way they could...

but if u dig n see the writings on the wall... they got it right..

Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg

its a reason why til this day a muhfukka cant decipher none of it...

2018-feature-warbirds-website-350.ashx

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Okay?
c81bcff69507370834cfc7bdf020dcbe--passionate-love-eternal-youth.jpg

cern-nataraja-640x360.jpg

This is Shiva the destroyer (aka Apollyon/Abbadon). A group of scientist have been working with a giant collider and it’s called Cernn. They tell the public, it’s to find antimatter/dark matter. However they recently said they are actually trying to open a portal to let entities cross over from their realm.

Now ask yourself , what does it benefit them to open a portal, when they admit it could be catastrophic? That’s because the earth has a spiritual barrier that covers it and keeps these entities in their realm, and TPTB have been trying to open this barrier for a long time. They are in communication with these beings, but they summon them through ritual/channeling because they are not legally able to roam freely. At the time of the end, these entities will be able to cross over. They are also trying to find a way to reach the throne of Yahuah and usurp him (Impossible). I’ll have to start a thread to put more examples.

Also the Greek mythology and idea of super heroes, domes from these fallen angels when they roamed the earth and nephilim. These tales were told throughout different cultures, because beings like Zeus/Hercules actually existed but with different names. People also worshipped these large beings.

I’ll leave these scriptures
Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue isAbaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Truth is literally stranger than fiction. This knowledge is openly displayed for people to see and has been, only now it’s more easily accessible than before. Discernment is key to making the connections in context with the Bible though and most people want to be spoon fed instead of studying.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You're stuck in the english translation is your problem. The Roman Catholic Church and Jesuits were in charge of many of the translations and they purposefully led the english translations to say what they wanted them to say.

You're going to have to go deeper breh.

You're blinded by the society you live in.

There are some ok english translations. KJV is probably going to be your most reliable, I like the Amplified. But you have to study. Without studying you won't get it. You need to study history along with it. There are plenty of good scholarly bible studies available to get a better understanding. You have to understand the Greek and Hebrew word meanings to see behind the veil. You have to work for this, because the world is trying to influence you to think another way.

But one thing to point out right now is the bible talks about creatures we don't know about. Behemoth and Leviathan. Go look it up. I'm not here to convince you because you're going to believe what you want. The only thing I can do is point you in the direction.

These verses hint at the corruption of mankind and the animals.
Yea. The original mark of the beast isn’t even three 6’s. It was 3 Greek alphabet Chi-600, Xi-60, Stigma-6.
chi-xi-stigma-666.gif

Daps
We believe science works as a tool, we don't worship it. There's a vast difference :sas2:

Literally, no one worships science. This is the problem with you brain damaged morons. For some strange reason you thought that sentence sounds smart. I'm so fukking sick of you people. All of you are just making everything worse on a fukking daily basis. The study of science and scientists have drastically improved all of our lives.

Not some stupid fukking book written by slavers and kings that wanted to keep their slaves and subjects under control.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
This isn't even about ancient world vs now IMO

The ancient civilizations were way more logical and more scientifically advanced than modern times. They knew Biblical stories were metaphors

The "Noah's Ark" Bible thought process is a recent phenomenon that started after the fall of Rome during Medieval times which started around the 900 AD. Intellectualism was lost and blind faith in Religion was the norm

Believing in Noah's Ark, Moses, etc etc is a relic of the Middle Ages

False. Those Bible stories are recollections of extremely ancient knowledge and history long before the time of the people that wrote the books of the Bible. Like everything else, the Bible is an attempt by humanity to recount distant events in time that occurred long before their own time, just as we are today. Don’t throw the baby out with bath water bro.

I agree with you though concerning the existence of ancient, advanced technological civilizations being more logical than we are currently. Man has fallen from lofty heights.