God appreciation thread

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
FrederickDouglas said:
WTF? So God sanctioning slavery, genocide, and rape is prescriptive and not descriptive?
Elaborate or :camby:

Your argument is another non sequitur: "YHWH/Adonai approved of everything in the Bible."

Also, have you read the Constitution of the United States lately? Might wanna pay attention to the 13th Amendment.​

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancient Hebrews already had the idea that the 'Creator' was formed of different parts, so J being one of them isn't 'repackaging' of anything nor does that invalidate the idea.​

It is mythology. Stories created to teach, explain, and entertain.

Romans transforming the fringe religion started by an Israelite martyr into a state religion, editing ancient texts to their liking and then forcing it back on the populace. That's where this started.

Black American slaves got the telephone version of this warped religion that combined paganism, Judaism, and their own ancient creator myths and they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Why wouldn't they? It gave them the dream of a heaven beyond the hell they were living on earth.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
FrederickDouglas said:
It is mythology. Stories created to teach, explain, and entertain.

Romans transforming the fringe religion started by an Israelite martyr into a state religion, editing ancient texts to their liking and then forcing it back on the populace. That's where this started.

This is entirely false. Were that true, then Christianity wouldn't have been outlawed and punishable by death for 300 years throughout the Roman Empire. It was never a 'State' religion. All other religions (except Judaism) just faded into obscurity.​

FrederickDouglas said:
Black American slaves got the telephone version of this warped religion that combined paganism, Judaism, and their own ancient creator myths and they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Why wouldn't they? It gave them the dream of a heaven beyond the hell they were living on earth.

That's an interesting theory, but isn't supported by evidence and doesn't invalidate the idea.​

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Atheist mfers kill me with that big ass chip on their shoulder. A nikka can't even think the word God without one of these "I'm smarter than you" mfers runnin their mouth.

Like OKAY!! You got your proof and your scientific data and evidence. Now kindly stfu or dismiss yourself. Our faith isn't diminished young lad.

We'll go back to following the path, you go back to worshipping yourself....it's easy :smugdraper:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is entirely false. Were that true, then Christianity wouldn't have been outlawed and punishable by death for 300 years throughout the Roman Empire. It was never a 'State' religion. All other religions (except Judaism) just faded into obscurity.​

That's an interesting theory, but isn't supported by evidence and doesn't invalidate the idea.​

Christians were persecuted until the time of Constantine, who started the Roman Catholic Church. At that time, it became a state religion. The smaller sects of Christianity that existed before this development DID mostly fade into obscurity.

Modern-day Christianity, despite restorationist claims, is all based on the Catholic Church and offshoots like Protestantism, including the b*stardized doctrine forced on American slaves. It really reinforced their inferiority complex because some believed God had sanctioned their subjugation.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
FrederickDouglas said:
Christians were persecuted until the time of Constantine, who started the Roman Catholic Church. At that time, it became a state religion. The smaller sects of Christianity that existed before this development DID mostly fade into obscurity.

Constantine didn't start the Roman Catholic Church. He died 60 years before the first Pope came to power. Christianity never became the 'State' religion.​

FrederickDouglas said:
Modern-day Christianity, despite restorationist claims, is all based on the Catholic Church and offshoots like Protestantism, including the b*stardized doctrine forced on American slaves. It really reinforced their inferiority complex because some believed God had sanctioned their subjugation.

Christianity isn't based on the Roman Catholic Church. It is based on Scripture, specifically the New Testament. Many interpretations of Scripture influenced doctrines. None of this invalidates the idea.​

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
daps and 5 stars
Atheist mfers kill me with that big ass chip on their shoulder. A nikka can't even think the word God without one of these "I'm smarter than you" mfers runnin their mouth.

Like OKAY!! You got your proof and your scientific data and evidence. Now kindly stfu or dismiss yourself. Our faith isn't diminished young lad.

We'll go back to following the path, you go back to worshipping yourself....it's easy :smugdraper:

:salute:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
So, how come these atheists don't know what they're talking about and keep using logically fallacious arguments, lies and misrepresentations rather than established historical facts and evidence? I thought they were supposed to be 'intelligent'.

No wonder they keep losing EVERY debate against theologians. The only thing they seem to be good at doing is creating lame memes and parroting talking-points that have been refuted many centuries ago.

Critical thinking is a complete mystery to them and it shows by their willingness to be dishonest in how they present their views while hiding behind a 'lack of belief'.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thank you Jesus for letting me witness your truth and for not killing me at this point in my life when u have every right to for the wrong i did done :wow:

God :wow:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So, how come these atheists don't know what they're talking about and using logically fallacious arguments, lies and misrepresentations rather than established historical facts and evidence? I thought they were supposed to be 'intelligent'.

No wonder they keep losing EVERY debate against theologians. The only thing they seem to be good at doing is creating lame memes and parroting talking-points that have been refuted many centuries ago.

Critical thinking is a complete mystery to them and it shows by their willingness to be dishonest in how they present their views while hiding behind a 'lack of belief'.

:popcorn:

U jus summmed up that Bill Nye Ken Ham debate completely :wow: