God appreciation thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah god is pretty cool. Unless u one of the 100's of millions who suffered and who's people were brutally murdered in the name of god. Guess he didn't feel like blessing anyone on those days.

Genocides on epic levels happened I guess while god was managing some other planet came back to earth was llike

:patrice:

"I knew I shouldn't of let these humans have no free time...smh".

"Oh well they still believe I'm blessing their ass :troll:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Everyone just saying God is good because their scared... Scared of going to hell but chances are you'll still end up there because well your lifestyle's arnt anything like God wants them to be no matter how many times you shout God is good and type it on message boards. Let's see if you still shouting God is good when your bytchass is burning in hell. If anything we should be hoping he doesn't exist because if he does way more people are going to suffer than live in eternal bliss. At the root of it all we are slaves to a supreme being who says worship me or die.. does that sound someone you wanna love? Not really but keep on pretending because your scared.

Linz

Banned
Daps
Everyone just saying God is good because their scared... Scared of going to hell but chances are you'll still end up there because well your lifestyle's arnt anything like God wants them to be no matter how many times you shout God is good and type it on message boards. Let's see if you still shouting God is good when your bytchass is burning in hell. If anything we should be hoping he doesn't exist because if he does way more people are going to suffer than live in eternal bliss. At the root of it all we are slaves to a supreme being who says worship me or die.. does that sound someone you wanna love? Not really but keep on pretending because your scared.
:ooh: