God appreciation thread

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Is this story about God? Could be:manny:

My mother told me when my sister was born that the delivery was near fatal for her. My sister never turned, lots of blood loss and it resulted in an emergency Caesarian. My mother ended up in ICU for a bit after. Doctors warned her against having more children, due to those complications. They told her another child might kill her. So when she found out she was pregnant with me she was advised against it by her doctors. She made an appointment for an abortion and was sitting on the examination table. Scared, crying and such. Right there, about to end my life. She said at that moment a calming presence, a voice in the air told her to have me and that everything would be ok. So close brehs, so close...:to:

Yea so.. Was it God? Her imagination? You decide that. I chose the former and am thankful for being given the opportunity. Real thankful. :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is this story about God? Could be:manny:

My mother told me when my sister was born that the delivery was near fatal for her. My sister never turned, lots of blood loss and it resulted in an emergency Caesarian. My mother ended up in ICU for a bit after. Doctors warned her against having more children, due to those complications. They told her another child might kill her. So when she found out she was pregnant with me she was advised against it by her doctors. She made an appointment for an abortion and was sitting on the examination table. Scared, crying and such. Right there, about to end my life. She said at that moment a calming presence, a voice in the air told her to have me and that everything would be ok. So close brehs, so close...:to:

Yea so.. Was it God? Her imagination? You decide that. I chose the former and am thankful for being given the opportunity. Real thankful. :blessed:

Why can't it be modern medicine?