GM TLRlies. What yall doing this weekend?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

DRUGS.

Gonna spend the evening parked in a garage with two curious females. inhaling vaporized weed and listening to ambient synthwave. They got a flight in the mornin' and want to be 'therapeutic' by the time the plane starts to taxi. Getting high in cold places is a boost people sleep on for obvious reasons, but still.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have one, but for long term planning. Put me onto some good retirement accounts as well as life insurance policies.

I'm not a financial advisor dawg....

I use companies for that and I got a rich homie who has a "family advisor" who has helped me out.

if you got work benefits I'd talk to your HR department....

and if you have a 401K a lot of them offer these services for free 99. companies like fidelity...t row price....Charles Schwab's.... etc.....

even if you don't have a 401K u can still sign up and get said services.

Most insurance companies offer all sorts of policies for life insurance and other insurance services you need but wouldn't think of.

hope that helps.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm not a financial advisor dawg....

I use companies for that and I got a rich homie who has a "family advisor" who has helped me out.

if you got work benefits I'd talk to your HR department....

and if you have a 401K a lot of them offer these services for free 99. companies like fidelity...t row price....Charles Schwab's.... etc.....

even if you don't have a 401K u can still sign up and get said services.

Most insurance companies offer all sorts of policies for life insurance and other insurance services you need but wouldn't think of.

hope that helps.
Sorry, I wasn't asking for help, lol. I was saying what my financial advisor was helping me with