GloRilla Arrested for DUI in Georgia, Cops Say Beautiful Breasts Fell Out During Stop. Edit: Footage leaked!!

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Came in thks thread like
348e1bd4-38ab-4e43-840e-f8805c11ae4b_text.gif

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?
Or she could not drive under the influence and commit traffic violations. let’s keep it a buck, she doesn't strike me as somebody who would know not to incriminate themselves.