Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Imagin working at a level 1 trauma unit
And the system is down
imagine people losing their loved ones because some junior made a typo and there was not enough resources to catch it before in went live because the boss two levels above his decided to reduce the QA headcount so he can increase his bonus and allow for the ceo to point to a line item in a document on a conference call... just to keep imaginary numbers elevated.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I woke up this morning to a news alert about all the outages including my industry. I’ve been working since 7 with not one issue. i got happy for nothing. Though I was gonna have a paid outage day :francis:. Let me get back to work so I can be ready for these teams meetings since my teams is working perfectly fine.
Hard restart your computer, pause.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
imagine people losing their loved ones because some junior made a typo and there was not enough resources to catch it before in went live because the boss two levels above his decided to reduce the QA headcount so he can increase his bonus and allow for the ceo to point to a line item in a document on a conference call... just to keep imaginary numbers elevated.
The CS ceo was on tv
Looks like he saw death

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is why its not good to have monopolies where everything relies on their smooth running, Microsoft is a monopoly in the market and there is no competiton