Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Man my girl was flyimg outta town and my side piece was coming in

angry-frustrated-kid-x0d2c99k23gr1lw2.gif

God's Plan

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
911 services are down in multiple states

Ya they might be done
The Biden administration has already reached out to them. The CEO will be in front of Congress testifying over this. The lawsuits alone might bankrupt them. Some other company will scoop them up for the low. And that CEO is getting fired.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The Biden administration has already reached out to them. The CEO will be in front of Congress testifying over this. The lawsuits alone might bankrupt them. Some other company will scoop them up for the low. And that CEO is getting fired.
Ya this is worse than a cyber attack

The logistics to fixing this is crazy

Millions of devices around the world need direct intervention.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
whole team work machines are macs and all our infra tooling is linux based, so not affected... we also run our own pos system, so we can still process payments.. but that's just my side.. some of these slack channels, dear god :picard:

RIP CRWD

understanding what's at stake here, how the fukk you rollout a sec update without having it thoroughly tested.. how did this even make it to fukking prod?

tech consolidation + bean counting = ever increasing blast radius while simultaneously reducing redundancy

what could possible go wrong..

Last edited: