Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s right now
OIP.2NeJzKUAFIJ6s6PvpYy9kQHaEK

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These nikkaz really think we cheering on execs like they do.

Another low iq chatty patty thread.
The people in charge matter. Just because you don't follow who runs stuff doesn't mean their influence doesn't matter. An example in Don Mattrick and Xbox. He made moves they still haven't recovered from.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dudes is a sad bunch, y'all legit in your feelings about "news being reported" :mjlol:

I made this thread, went to bed, woke up and saw a update posted it, and haven't thought about this thread or the news since.

Meanwhile y'all in her making fanfics, patting each other on the back, and making threads like Shartfield and Snorza.

I post something about potential bad news and Y'all in here having temper tantrums. WOAT WOAT!

#shambles

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Y'all dudes is a sad bunch, y'all legit in your feelings about "news being reported" :mjlol:

I made this thread, went to bed, woke up and saw a update posted it, and haven't thought about this thread or the news since.

Meanwhile y'all in her making fanfics, patting each other on the back, and making threads like Shartfield and Snorza.

I post something about potential bad news and Y'all in here having temper tantrums. WOAT WOAT!

#shambles
Nah breh, you can't spin that Sony Stan shyt with this one. You were quick to post the news without fully understanding what it was.

I investigated and found out it was a nothing burger.

It's sometimes best to wait before posting shyt.