Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm going to say this now and that's it.

This subforum is embarrassing. I thought that with Courtdog being M.I.A. the console warring would minimize. It has gotten worse. There are more threads about irrelevant shyt than there is gaming.

I made a thread about it and brehs clowned me. Check the Forza thread. My posts asked why isn't the thread stickied.
Only problem is, you seem to only get upset at one side of the fukkery.

There’s clearly way more fukk shyt from sony fans, but you personally have even joined in with some of that.

You seem to only feel bothered by shyt if Sony is on the losing end of the fukkery. :hubie:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

There’s clearly way more fukk shyt from sony fans, but you personally have even joined in with some of that.

You seem to only feel bothered by shyt if Sony is on the losing end of the fukkery. :hubie:

More of this energy from Meach the Ironic Monster.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^^

the delusion and victim mentality continues :dead:
You have hundreds of posts about xbox games you have not played.

the juelzin and deflection is incredible.

the biggest problem with this situation is the fact of them paying 69 billion for Activision and 7 for Zenimax but turning around and canning 10k heads. That's the issue they can't seem to understand. Looks REAL shytty

You in other threads about layoffs and lost jobs.

It’s clear what y’all are doing here. The playing dumb is crazy :wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

It seems that console warring is taking over everything.

@MeachTheMonster juelzing half the time
@Gizmo_Duck having dozens of posts in Xbox centered threads.
@The Mad Titan acting like a mini meach
@Rekkapryde with his driveby but hilarious posts 😂
@PS5 barely posts
@Kamikaze Revy making special guest appearances
@Responsible Allen Iverson making stan threads (I'm guessing making threads about black videogame developers don't go plat)
Multiple other posters got banned for reasons.
And refugees from resetera going back there when their ban is up. Only to return when they get banned again for being straight, black and not being into trannies or children.

Discourse has regressed and distilled.
This is what I said almost 6 months ago

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is what I said almost 6 months ago
Hey man, forum been broken for a long time.

It’s gotten worse lately cause xbox actually had some good stuff to talk about and Sony was kinda dry so dudes had to go extra hard.

You mentioned court being gone. There’s no one on xbox side willing to go that hard to fill his shoes, but we have multiple guys on sony side dedicating their life to this fukk shyt.

It is what it is at this point. I mostly just laugh at these dudes and hold a mirror to them to hold them accountable :manny:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hey man, forum been broken for a long time.

It’s gotten worse lately cause xbox actually had some good stuff to talk about and Sony was kinda dry so dudes had to go extra hard.

You mentioned court being gone. There’s no one on xbox side willing to go that hard to fill his shoes, but we have multiple guys on sony side dedicating their life to this fukk shyt.

It is what it is at this point. I mostly just laugh at these dudes and hold a mirror to them to hold them accountable :manny:
You were ousted as making one of your sham posts at 3 in the morning. That's definitely Full Court energy if we've ever seen it. Gizmo rampantly posts during normal business hours. But by all means, please continue Mr. Irony.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were ousted as making one of your sham posts at 3 in the morning. That's definitely Full Court energy if we've ever seen it. Gizmo rampantly posts during normal business hours. But by all means, please continue Mr. Irony.
No dummy. The thread was made and replied to all through the night by you weirdos. Literally dozens of post on a friday night.

The next morning i pointed out the absurdity of y’all behavior. And y’all tried to spin the shyt and claim it was me.

As usual you dudes just lie and make up shyt then you all get in on the same lie, ignoring what got us there.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No dummy. The thread was made and replied to all through the night by you weirdos. Literally dozens of post on a friday night.

The next morning i pointed out the absurdity of y’all behavior. And y’all tried to spin the shyt and claim it was me.

As usual you dudes just lie and make up shyt then you all get in on the same lie, ignoring what got us there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Half the brehs in here are grown with children pulling the "But he did it first," argument their kids use on them. :dead:
Crazy how some of your stories change based on who’s receiving end of the stan shyt.

I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty solid trolling. :mjlol:

This gif is fukking killing me. :dead:

The "I'm outta here" at the end. :mjlol:

:dead:

Thread might low key have Rafters level fukkery over the last few pages. :mjlol:

Crazy :wow: