Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah breh, you can't spin that Sony Stan shyt with this one. You were quick to post the news without fully understanding what it was.

I investigated and found out it was a nothing burger.

It's sometimes best to wait before posting shyt.

offsides.0.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dudes is a sad bunch, y'all legit in your feelings about "news being reported" :mjlol:

I made this thread, went to bed, woke up and saw a update posted it, and haven't thought about this thread or the news since.

Meanwhile y'all in her making fanfics, patting each other on the back, and making threads like Shartfield and Snorza.

I post something about potential bad news and Y'all in here having temper tantrums. WOAT WOAT!

:mjlol:

#shambles
shambles

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah breh, you can't spin that Sony Stan shyt with this one. You were quick to post the news without fully understanding what it was.

Right. Tho pretty much all of the bots are dumb with this shyt, Titan is hands down, the worse with this, "I'm just posting the the news, what gives" hypocrisy stan shyt. Disgusting behavior really.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What?! Come on son, I'm suppose to investigate and get the details right?

Its a simple video saying that bad news is potentially coming, the only reason y'all triggered is because I posted it and it's negative PlayStation news.

It's just that simple.

But a nothing burger huh? Wow :mjlol:

Let me go check out these informative threads like Snorza

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
What?! Come on son, I'm suppose to investigate and get the details right?

Its a simple video saying that bad news is potentially coming, the only reason y'all triggered is because I posted it and it's negative PlayStation news.

It's just that simple.

But a nothing burger huh? Wow :mjlol:

Let me go check out these informative threads like Snorza
I'm going to say this now and that's it.

This subforum is embarrassing. I thought that with Courtdog being M.I.A. the console warring would minimize. It has gotten worse. There are more threads about irrelevant shyt than there is gaming.

I made a thread about it and brehs clowned me. Check the Forza thread. My posts asked why isn't the thread stickied.