Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you just shouldnt have jumped the gun. you should have let this marinate until it revealed something more substantial. you posted all this ominous stuff and then come to find out that all it was is a very seasoned PAWG that nobody in here knew about finally left after working there since most of us were in kindergarden. i mean, shyt it was time for her go go somewhere else.

:gucci:

How did I jump the gun breh? Pleaseeeeeeee explain how a thread created with a tweet that says their might be bad the next day is jumping the gun?

Y'all keep this same energy the next time a thread is made about a rumor, a game, news or anything that might happen in the future.

Not only are y'all downplaying yall acting like it didn't happen.

Y'all dudes wild

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
who.gif

I asked the same thing earlier

rdj

Pro
Daps
So the person who was a major part of the reason yall like Playstation so much got fired and your response is who care just give me the games? They were responsible for the games you and I like so much. Now the future of Sony is GAAS, 1-2 major first party titles a year, big increase to subscription prices, safe sequels and remasters. Enjoy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the person who was a major part of the reason yall like Playstation so much got fired and your response is who care just give me the games? They were responsible for the games you and I like so much. Now the future of Sony is GAAS, 1-2 major first party titles a year, big increase to subscription prices, safe sequels and remasters. Enjoy.

How long should a person stay at a company before we should worry about them leaving, Is 30+ years not enough?

Should we cryogenically freeze Cory Barlong and unfreeze him to continue making games for the next 100 years also? People work at a company and eventually they leave the company and someone replaces them, its like the Lion King.

rdj

Pro
Daps
How long should a person stay at a company before we should worry about them leaving, Is 30+ years not enough?

Should we cryogenically freeze Cory Barlong and unfreeze him to continue making games for the next 100 years also? People work at a company and eventually they leave the company and someone replaces them, its like the Lion King.
Im speaking to the fact people want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend change isnt happening.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im speaking to the fact people want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend change isnt happening.
Change is always happening, everywhere, its not really big enough news to lose our minds over when execs near retirement age leave companies.

Its more phony for any of us to pretend we knew who they are

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Saves this post for the next time you make a thread about and xbox employee moving on.
Change is always happening, everywhere, its not really big enough news to lose our minds over when execs near retirement age leave companies.

And this one too :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Right. It's what they fail to see is that we actually notice and acknowledge these things happen, but just aren't doom n gloom worrying about it, like how they expect us to for some odd reason. Meanwhile, they'll have a razor sharp focus their entire posting schtick honing in on said "negative" changes on Sony's, disregard any of the same or worse situations on M$'s end and jeulz with "Sony stans" their way on out of it.