Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
They stay changing criteria...ask em why they thought Lucas beat Judah N it was Zab fought scary, all Zab did was jab, Matthysse landed all the power

EXACT Same nikkas gave Herrera 10 rds tho :russ:

Exactly.

It's like nikkas pick and choose when to get impressed by nikkas moving around the ring and jabbing.

Peterson roller skates around Swift averaging 2 jabs for every 40 second interval. nikkas be like :ooh::ohlawd: Sooooo much boxing skills.

Algieri snaps Ruslan's head back all night with jabs and right crosses while using the ring and nikkas be like :camby::childplease: fukk this cac and his pitty pats

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I have no dog in this fight

I'm the OG of the danny can't box movement which has grown:smugdraper:

I laughed and downed another beer when struggle time sent paulie to the bushes :ahh:

I just want fukkery and a reason to talk trash on one or both fighters:win:

I can respect that.:ehh:

I like me some fukkery too. :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just don't let fukkery get in the way of scoring fights and being objective though. :ufdup:
i just said i gave the fight to lamont against danny by a round, but herrera beat that ass from beginning to end 116-112 or 117-111

i also gave the fight to algieri to against prov by a couple rounds..so im very competent in my scoring my man :myman: :salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Unless its a "FOTY" candidate then all struggle gets swept under the rug N its :blessed:

Right?? Pat :youngsabo:
Lucas+Matthysse+John+Molina+Keith+Thurman+2rOE76JGZI2l.jpg

its a shame that swift-herrera or swift-salka couldnt get that kinda pass huh :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i just said i gave the fight to lamont against danny by a round, but herrera beat that ass from beginning to end 116-112 or 117-111

i also gave the fight to algieri to against prov by a couple rounds..so im very competent in my scoring my man :myman: :salute:

I wasn't really getting at you with that post. I think your scoring is pretty balanced.

I had Swift beating Lamont 115-113, but I had Herrera beating Swift like 8 rounds to 4....You give Swift the benefit of the doubt and it's 115-113. I thought he legit lost that fight, but it wasn't the biggest robbery of the century or anything.

I think you do kinda go extra hard against Danny sometimes when you scoring, but for the most part you be on point.

Herrera was more effectively active with his jab than Peterson was, so I had his boxing winning more rounds.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
no..a slowed down version paulie at 147 versus a big strong young although crude welterweight coming down from 154...everyone but krack knew it was going to be bad..but most of us were thinking on the level of the devon fight not what he ended up dishing out

Nah not really, Porter was just the first smart guy who said why am I respectin Paulie?

Anyone with any decent power should have mauled Paulie like a bear. I mean what's Paulie gonna do other than hold?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah not really, Porter was just the first smart guy who said why am I respectin Paulie?

Anyone with any decent power should have mauled Paulie like a bear. I mean what's Paulie gonna do other than hold?

This is correct.

Hatton basically did the same thing, but didn't have Porter's physical strength and size to break some of those clinches Paulie kept relying on to prolong his ass kicking.