Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukk Porter....he beat AB:mjcry:

I think he's gonna stay on the outside and try and make it a pure boxing match with Swift while watching out for the hook. I think if he tries to fight Garcia like he did Broner, he gets dropped and probably stopped. He doesnt have the power to bother Swift at all, so he better be coming with some movement in his game plan, making Swift have to chase him.

fukk Porter....he beat AB:mjcry:

It's all right breh. Let it all out. It's not your fault.

Broner lost this fight all by himself. The hook at the end, was like a big fukk you to his fans because iit showed that he could have been more competitive and prolly won if he fought like he gave a damn.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Im thinking this ends up like the Zab fight...hype crowd, good action, entertaining fight

This nikka Swift better not fukkin gas at the end of the fight again...he has no excuses hes active now N the weight is 147 :leostare:

Basically you saying Swift kicks Paulies ass all night up until the championship rounds where Paulie digs deep and finally fights back and tags Swift a couple times, perhaps even buzzing him a lil.

and then....

We all log back on and shyt on Paulie and :mjlol: at any nikka that had Paulie winning more than 3 rounds.

:salute: sounds like a plan.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Basically you saying Swift kicks Paulies ass all night up until the championship rounds where Paulie digs deep and finally fights back and tags Swift a couple times, perhaps even buzzing him a lil.

and then....

We all log back on and shyt on Paulie and :mjlol: at any nikka that had Paulie winning more than 3 rounds.

:salute: sounds like a plan.

The 6-6 scorecards :pachaha:

The "Prime Paulie would a beat Swift" :beli:

The tears :mjcry:

:banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yes if danny shows one bit of struggle...i will be in here letting it be known :myman:

How many rounds is Swift allowed to lose, where nikkas won't come in and act like Paulie pitched a shut out or gave a boxing lesson.

I mean if you got nikkas saying Danny only won 2 rounds against Peterson, I guess anything can happen then.

Paulie might win 2 legit rounds and somehow nikkas will be saying Swift struggled so I'm just saying.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How many rounds is Swift allowed to lose, where nikkas won't come in and act like Paulie pitched a shut out or gave a boxing lesson.

I mean if you got nikkas saying Danny only won 2 rounds against Peterson, I guess anything can happen then.

Paulie might win 2 legit rounds and somehow nikkas will be saying Swift struggled so I'm just saying.
It's not about rounds breh...its the level of struggle that emanates from my TV screen measured in:francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not about rounds breh...its the level of struggle that emanates from my TV screen measured in:francis:

Unless its a "FOTY" candidate then all struggle gets swept under the rug N its :blessed:

Right?? Pat :youngsabo:
Lucas+Matthysse+John+Molina+Keith+Thurman+2rOE76JGZI2l.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's not about rounds. :what:

How else we gonna score the fight. :heh:

:heh: By struggle...if swift is confounded from a jab from a Guido with egg shells for hands...that's an automatic 10-9...if he wobbles from said hands it's an automatic 115-115 because I can't give a fight to swift for that:francis:...if he gets KD just once...swift pretty much lost the fight and needs to be sent to the bushes along with his dad