Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
care to inform me how many people were calling for Collazo to retire after the fight. :francis:

Meanwhile Paulie literally retired due to flabbyness but it's a 50/50 fight. :russ:

swiftset in Danny threads :whew:

Nobody was asking for Collazo to retire after Khan :dahell:

Nobody was saying how it was such a shytty fight for Khan :dahell:

Collazo still got it tho cuz Thurman didn't do what he was posed to do :dead:

Arguing for the sake of Arguing...ol this old washed up fighter got 3.7% more in the tank then that old washed up fighter :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No matter how you spin it here said he lost

No matter how YOU Spin it
0gEr8TD.jpg

:walnuts:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I said nothing about this fight at all during it....I haven't even seen it yet.

I was at a Bachelor's party

Exactly.

Where did I big up Paulie?:leon:

I could've swore I said in this thead that Danny Garcia wouldn't destroy Paulie and that he's basically on the same level as Robert Guerrero at this point.

According to these posts I'm reading in here this morning, I was right:yeshrug:

Only person to destroy Paulie lately was The Ohio Powerhouse....that's it:manny:
LOLOLOLOLOL

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nobody was asking for Collazo to retire after Khan :dahell:

Nobody was saying how it was such a shytty fight for Khan :dahell:

Collazo still got it tho cuz Thurman didn't do what he was posed to do :dead:

Arguing for the sake of Arguing...ol this old washed up fighter got 3.7% more in the tank then that old washed up fighter :camby:

I mean Thurman/Collazo fight thread right here show me the receipts should be easy work :francis:

You neglecting the part where Paulie LITERALLY retired. :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean Thurman/Collazo fight thread right here show me the receipts should be easy work :francis:

You neglecting the part where Paulie LITERALLY retired. :francis:

I ain't neglecting shyt...I ain't saying Dannys W was anything more then it was...his first fight at 147 against an :flabbynsick: paulie

Thurman gets hurt by a :flabbynsick: fighter N gets the :cape:treatment...Swift shuts out a :flabbynsick: fighter N gets shytted on...I point out the hypocrisy N now we debating who's the flabbiest of them all :dahell:

Bunch of Bret Hart 4/10 nikkas during Swift fights

"Hes not Jabbing"
"He's not throwing to the body"
"He's not fighting like Porter did "
"He's scary of Porter"

All lies...nikkas here can't even hate correctly... Point out he wasn't throwing good combinations... Point out he never throws the lead hook, never throws an uppercut, never feints, point out his goofy ass wide punches...his dumb ass laugh N that he might be autistic :aicmon:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Was decent night at the Barclay's.

The Brooklyn chants were annoying as fukk. I can only stomach it when I'm there for Nets games :aicmon: And some fool gave me dirty looks during the Paulie fight when I yelled out "Take that pitty pat bullshyt back to Bensonhurst!" :russ:

Jacobs/Mora came and went. That 1st round was exciting as hell with the exchange KDs. Then of course Mora hurt himself and that was it. It looked like an achilles injury from where I was at. But I don't know what it actually turned to out be since Mora was all over the place talking about his knee then his ankle :dead: I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't, but the ruling should be changed to an NC. From the moment Mora hit the canvas, it never looked like a KD. I thought it was a slip at 1st, and was shocked they called it a KD. Then as I watched the replay, clearly Mora's leg/knee/ankle (whatever the fukk it was) gave out on him. It sucked to have to see him carried out like that. I like Jacobs but him getting dropped by Mora :patrice: I'd still favor him over Quillin :manny:

As for the main event, I already knew what it was going into it. Paulie was a washed up fighter, and it clearly showed last night. I mainly wanted to see what Danny looked like at 147. Saw some good things, and some not so good things. Like that he used the jab more. His stamina looked good too. Still needs some work cutting the ring off (but looked better at times than he did the last 2 fights). Not enough combinations though and the footwork at times looked very poor. Plus the uppercut was right there for him to use, especially with Paulie ducking under so much, and it was never used :mindblown: I've said before and I'll say it again: Swift is great at 140, but I see him being middle of the pack at 147. It depends on who he gets matched up with. And I'm not even gonna count Floyd or Manny. Guys like Porter, Maidana, Guerrero are tailor made for him and I don't see him losing to this guys. I'd favor Thurman and Bradley over him, but I give Swift a chance. Still favor Swift over Khan. But guys like Brook, Algieri, and Alexander are just a bad matchup for him stylistically though I'd pick those guys to beat him :whoa:

All in all a decent night. Fights weren't great, but I never mind when it means going out and supporting one of my fighters :win: #Swiftset

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was decent night at the Barclay's.

The Brooklyn chants were annoying as fukk. I can only stomach it when I'm there for Nets games :aicmon: And some fool gave me dirty looks during the Paulie fight when I yelled out "Take that pitty pat bullshyt back to Bensonhurst!" :russ:

Jacobs/Mora came and went. That 1st round was exciting as hell with the exchange KDs. Then of course Mora hurt himself and that was it. It looked like an achilles injury from where I was at. But I don't know what it actually turned to out be since Mora was all over the place talking about his knee then his ankle :dead: I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't, but the ruling should be changed to an NC. From the moment Mora hit the canvas, it never looked like a KD. I thought it was a slip at 1st, and was shocked they called it a KD. Then as I watched the replay, clearly Mora's leg/knee/ankle (whatever the fukk it was) gave out on him. It sucked to have to see him carried out like that. I like Jacobs but him getting dropped by Mora :patrice: I'd still favor him over Quillin :manny:

As for the main event, I already knew what it was going into it. Paulie was a washed up fighter, and it clearly showed last night. I mainly wanted to see what Danny looked like at 147. Saw some good things, and some not so good things. Like that he used the jab more. His stamina looked good too. Still needs some work cutting the ring off (but looked better at times than he did the last 2 fights). Not enough combinations though and the footwork at times looked very poor. Plus the uppercut was right there for him to use, especially with Paulie ducking under so much, and it was never used :mindblown: I've said before and I'll say it again: Swift is great at 140, but I see him being middle of the pack at 147. It depends on who he gets matched up with. And I'm not even gonna count Floyd or Manny. Guys like Porter, Maidana, Guerrero are tailor made for him and I don't see him losing to this guys. I'd favor Thurman and Bradley over him, but I give Swift a chance. Still favor Swift over Khan. But guys like Brook, Algieri, and Alexander are just a bad matchup for him stylistically though I'd pick those guys to beat him :whoa:

All in all a decent night. Fights weren't great, but I never mind when it means going out and supporting one of my fighters :win: #Swiftset

I said the same thing bout the uppercut :francis:...another thing these short nikkas stay ducking under the left hook

I've always felt Devon would be a nightmare for Swift

The Master Boxer maybe but his Chin is Shaky

Im tired of seeing Swift have to be the aggressor...Give me Guerrero next then Maidanabean or Porter

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I said the same thing bout the uppercut :francis:...another thing these short nikkas stay ducking under the left hook

I've always felt Devon would be a nightmare for Swift

The Master Boxer maybe but his Chin is Shaky

Im tired of seeing Swift have to be the aggressor...Give me Guerrero next then Maidanabean or Porter
You know damn well nikkas gonna continue with the cherry pick shyt if Swift fights Ghost next :russ:

I want Marcos McDonalds, but his fat ass ain't nowhere near ready yet. I wanna see Swift/Porter next

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You know damn well nikkas gonna continue with the cherry pick shyt if Swift fights Ghost next :russ:

I want Marcos McDonalds, but his fat ass ain't nowhere near ready yet. I wanna see Swift/Porter next

If we don't get Angel vs Ruben Next well never get it :mjcry:

Porter is talking bout fighting in September or October... Swift baby on the way he won't be back til Nov most likely Dec

I'd rather see Porter get another good W...cuz as soon as Swift beats his ass he turns back to struggle time N the W don't mean shyt :beli:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:blessed: at another Paulie destruction.

:mjlol: at the dikk sucking he has doing afterwards. Paulie so full of himself. This nikka thinks he's some type of hard to figure out Contra boss or some shyt and overly praises guys that kick his ass. Like breh, you can't punch for shyt, and your defense is ass. You never were special and can only clearly defeat C level boxers. Felt Danny could have been more accurate, but I like that he was using the jab more and that constant body attack was good too. At the end of the day he had Paulie looked like he got jumped by 2 Miguel Cotto's.

I hope we finally get that Chocolate/Jacobs fight. Been waiting for that shyt almost as long as Mares/Santa Cruz.. Jeez. :pachaha: at Mora dropping Danny though. Would have never guess that shyt would happen.

Bullshyt card, but I was entertained. :manny: