Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What is Danny Jacobs doing getting dropped by Sergio Mora?
And what is Sergio Mora doing on my TV in the first place?
This is what happens when you create matches for your guys against dudes who should be fighting on public access...you get running back injuries happening in boxing rings.:snoop:
The pure disgust in this post :russ:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I still can't tell why Paulie keeps on lacing Em up. He knows he's not winning no matter what. Unless he fights a cab driver but then again that cab driver may have a chin. Dude should just hang Em up and just move on to behind the mic. Sad sight for my dude Paulie man. It's been a nice run :mjcry:

However Swift moving up to 147 is exciting. He's gonna have to brush up a Lotta things if he wanna last in that division. There are at least 5 guys who can beat Danny at 147 right now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Enjoying your PBC criticism huh ? Well a few more cards coming this year and they look great. Hope to hear your opinion on them
I watch every single one breh...have plans on watching tonight's pbc card on bounce...see if one of these Olympians will pan out and become champion

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anytime Sergia Mora fights I cringe.

i was cringing more at the fact that mora dropped jacobs with one punch and short while later knocked his mouthpiece out...these light hitting nikkas are getting tired of ppl telling them they cant punch..first vargas landing a balrog like punch on bradley almost knocking him out and now this lol