Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up

I said nothing about this fight at all during it....I haven't even seen it yet.

I was at a Bachelor's party
oh so someone who hasn't commented at all on this fight tonight :camby:

Exactly.

Newzz only big ups Paulie because it makes Adrien Broner's wn over him look more impressive.

Where did I big up Paulie?:leon:

I could've swore I said in this thead that Danny Garcia wouldn't destroy Paulie and that he's basically on the same level as Robert Guerrero at this point.

According to these posts I'm reading in here this morning, I was right:yeshrug:

Only person to destroy Paulie lately was The Ohio Powerhouse....that's it:manny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I said nothing about this fight at all during it....I haven't even seen it yet.

I was at a Bachelor's party

Exactly.

Where did I big up Paulie?:leon:

I could've swore I said in this thead that Danny Garcia wouldn't destroy Paulie and that he's basically on the same level as Robert Guerrero at this point.

According to these posts I'm reading in here this morning, I was right:yeshrug:

Only person to destroy Paulie lately was The Ohio Powerhouse....that's it:manny:
I think u can say danny destroyed paulie too

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia Shred Peterson, Herrera

Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia Shred Peterson, Herrera

Danny Garcia (31-0, 18KOs) made his move to the welterweight division on Saturday night and stopped former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi in nine rounds at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Last year, Garcia won a controversial twelve round decision over Mauricio Herrera. It was the last time Garcia would fight at the junior welterweight limit. And then early this year Garcia won a very close decision over Lamont Peterson at a catch-weight of 143-pounds.

When the subject of those performances were brought up, Garcia and his father/trainer Angel Garcia - took some shots at both fighters.

"Don't get me wrong they were tough fights, but I think I still won the fights. When Danny Garcia is 100% physically and mentally, nobody can beat him. I beat them guys with 65% un my tank from making the weight," Danny said.

Angel was not as kind about Herrera and once again hinted that Peterson uses performance enhancing drugs.

"They say 'did you see Peterson's big right hand' and Danny is whooping his ass. He won them fights. C'mon, you guys are feeding off of this. [Herrera] is riding with the fame because you guys are making him famous. That guy is an opponent. If Danny would have knocked him out they would have said Danny fought a bum," Angel said.

"Peterson, c'mon we know about him. C'mon man, you know what he does....let's leave it at that. And he still beat him. 20-pounds overweight and he ran like a chicken. That's why we did a chicken coup. We got chickens at my house. Thanks to Peterson, now we own chickens"

Danny jumped in at this point and said two of the three chickens they own are named after Peterson and Herrera.

"We got three chicken pets now....one is Herrera, one is Peterson and the other is named Vicks I think."

:whew:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
There was bout 10 things spoke on ...what was the unbelievable part
The part about PEDerson is slander breh.

Reason I enjoyed Lemieux /N'dam is because Ndam was boxing the fukk out of Lemieux and then would get dropped get up and box Lemieux down until the last rounds. shyt was fire.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The part about PEDerson is slander breh.

Reason I enjoyed Lemieux /N'dam is because Ndam was boxing the fukk out of Lemieux and then would get dropped get up and box Lemieux down until the last rounds. shyt was fire.

They said PED had a Drs note for the Power Pellets so USADA allowed it...clean as far as testing goes...:francis:

lets be real tho a nikka whos been busted for PEDS N has post fight test fukkery in the past...gets a drs note N then he blows up 25 pounds in 24hrs, his stamina is A+++ despite :stylin:all over the ring N suddenly is able to take a punch...smells like fukkery to me :beli:

If that was Jcc Jr wed have a 32 page thread on the subject :russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It be a 50/50 struggle fight jus like Zab vs Paulie was

2015 Collazo has just as much struggle as 2015 Paulie...I ain't goin let nikkas act like Khan didn't drop dude 3 times N had him looking as bad or even worse then Paulie was tonight

care to inform me how many people were calling for Collazo to retire after the fight. :francis:

Meanwhile Paulie literally retired due to flabbyness but it's a 50/50 fight. :russ:

swiftset in Danny threads :whew: