Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:blessed: at another Paulie destruction.

:mjlol: at the dikk sucking he has doing afterwards. Paulie so full of himself. This nikka thinks he's some type of hard to figure out Contra boss or some shyt and overly praises guys that kick his ass. Like breh, you can't punch for shyt, and your defense is ass. You never were special and can only clearly defeat C level boxers. Felt Danny could have been more accurate, but I like that he was using the jab more and that constant body attack was good too. At the end of the day he had Paulie looked like he got jumped by 2 Miguel Cotto's.

I hope we finally get that Chocolate/Jacobs fight. Been waiting for that shyt almost as long as Mares/Santa Cruz.. Jeez. :pachaha: at Mora dropping Danny though. Would have never guess that shyt would happen.

Bullshyt card, but I was entertained. :manny:
More accurate, Paulie historically is harder to hit and makes for ugly fights....and Swift left that nikka looking like a burn patient....Paulie woula died in the ring had he not been saved

Hating fukkboys need to Keep hating...:blessed:

@King P fukk off the bandwagon, Swift coming for your bytch, Thurman...:birdman:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:banderas:
n6uPt7y.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
More accurate, Paulie historically is harder to hit and makes for ugly fights....and Swift left that nikka looking like a burn patient....Paulie woula died in the ring had he not been saved

Hating fukkboys need to Keep hating...:blessed:

@King P fukk off the bandwagon, Swift coming for your bytch, Thurman...:birdman:

:mjlol: at Paulie being historically hard to hit.

nikka did you just sit down and actually type that shyt out without thinking.

Cano who is a C+ fighter had no problem finding and hitting Paulie all night (even dropped him)

Porter who is inaccurate as hell, looked like the 2nd coming of Tyson the way he was landing leaping left hooks on that nikkas face.

Broner who everyone loves to shyt on (especially you) was playing target practice all night with all those counters he landed on Paulie.

Zab who already had Swift beat the rest of his career out of him, even dropped Paulie with one of the rare punches he threw that night :pachaha:

I'm not even going continue dropping names.

Paulie's defense is ass and it has always been that way against most C+ and B level dudes. Yeah Paulie looked great coming up on Shobox, against D level fighters, but that was it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So if Floyd vacates, Amir Khan has to fight either Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia for the WBC title:whoo:

Thats why I think they hold off on Swift v Porter

Id bet Anything Khan would duck that fight...it fukks up the summer plans for Brook in Wembley

Porter vs Swift for the WBC :noah:

One Time becomes Super Champ N A Huge unification is upon us

There Can only be one :swift#1:

#swiftset :demonic:

:mfchamp:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I think they hold off on Swift v Porter

Id bet Anything Khan would duck that fight...it fukks up the summer plans for Brook in Wembley

Porter vs Swift for the WBC :noah:

One Time becomes Super Champ N A Huge unification is upon us

There Can only be one :swift#1:

#swiftset :demonic:

:mfchamp:

Showtime vs Swift?

The Dawg is gonna be let lose again:demonic:

#PorterHouse

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lemeuix v Ndam is mad overrated

Maybe cuz I saw it after it was over N was expecting more to live up to the hype
I loved the Lemeiux/Ndam fight but I also think it gets a bit more hyped up because it was on opposite the Andre Ward vs Generic White Guy bout.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X