Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
He had a tremendous jump improvement wise in the 2nd half of his rookie year. He had an Achilles injury in the preseason that he tried to play through and LP had him in a C&S role which wasn't to his strength.

He needs development, he's working on his body and he needs time. Ain't no need to count him out. He's still our best perimeter defender.
nikka not with hunter there. the hell he is. :mjlol:
hunter got all nba defense potential....and can check 1-4
its not always about talent. its about timing too. He got there at a weird time and he got hurt at a bad time.

Daps
Bum Simmons the most overrated player in a while by faaaaar.

He’s a superstar huh

but he can’t take over the offensive load while Embid is out?

cant consistently give you 15-20 a night.

:mjlol:

:trash:
Edit : I meant hurt , not out

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think these guys take as many shots daily as the could or even on the pathway to the NBA it’s a bad look that for three minutes both sides are missing so many threes considering that’s the game now

Arenas claimed he shot 500 shots a day as a pro
It doesn't matter how many shots you take if your form is fukked up and you never make adjustments.

I know a woman who walks miles and miles a day on the treadmill....but she keeps her hands on the machine while doing so.

...and guess what? She's still as fat as she was 18 months ago.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trae looking like Harden in that Pick N Roll with Capela:mjcry:

That’s why I give credit to Draymond because ge was the only defender to figure out how to stop it.