Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
refs shut down all that Ben being aggressive on defense shyt...damn shame that's the case in the playoffs

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
If the Hawks somehow win game 2, this series is over..I just can't see Embiid and 'em winning in ATL

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
cam has been the amongst most talented at every level and its never panned out. it's between the ears with him
I dont see it for him. he's never gonna be prioritized. will he be a serviceable player...dare even dependable sure.
but its so many offensive options on that team....especially if you bring collins back?
when the move was made I thought oh they have their backcourt of the future....but when healthy he's not even starting and he's the 2nd or 3rd best guard off the bench
He had a tremendous jump improvement wise in the 2nd half of his rookie year. He had an Achilles injury in the preseason that he tried to play through and LP had him in a C&S role which wasn't to his strength.

He needs development, he's working on his body and he needs time. Ain't no need to count him out. He's still our best perimeter defender.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Trae might have the best passing ability since Magic. The way he sets up defenders and let's the play develop is crazy. Everytime I see a open guy while watching on TV Trae somehow knows he's open to and throws a perfect pass to him. How he sees around big guys and finds a good passing angle is crazy at his size and the speed he plays at

i won’t be hyperbolic but people sleep heavily on Trae’s passing ability. It must be a joy to play with him