GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
A lot of this is on Bron.
The way these bron stans dikk ride and hype this dude up he should have been able to win this series without AD. It just proves my point that AD is just as valuable and impactful to this team as Lebron. This is a humbling lesson that ain't no player bigger than the team. You post in these threads you pledge allegiance to LWO .
aiQWgHN.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way these bron stans dikk ride and hype this dude up he should have been able to win this series without AD. It just proves my point that AD is just as valuable and impactful to this team as Lebron. This is a humbling lesson that ain't no player bigger than the team. You post in these threads you pledge allegiance to LWO .
aiQWgHN.png
I fukk with Bron but his Laker tenure without AD has been filled with disappointment, bad body language, failures and washed up play dating back to his first year with us. AD getting traded here really saved him because it could have been really bad with him and the fan base

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
aiQWgHN.png
I think Bron from the Bubble beats them :ld:
Bron before the ankle injury beats them:ld:

But its go off time for brehs I guess :ld::manny:
I fukk with Bron but his Laker tenure without AD has been filled with disappointment, bad body language, failures and washed up play dating back to his first year with us. AD getting traded here really saved him because it could have been really bad with him and the fan base
Nah its been filled with injuries. What was given up for AD(ZO/BI) was largely missing the 2nd half of his 1st year. He got hurt as well.
Rinse/Repeat this past year, but with AD.

Lakers were the 4th seed....he gets injured, returns no BI/Zo
Lakers were the 1 or 2 seed...AD gets injured, he gets injured, no AD

It can be argued that Bron could have taken the easier route with Philly (though they have injury issues as well) :manny:

I know Im bias, but if he chose my team during the Luke Walton era then I'd be more grateful than anything. Especially since other superstars have passed on the LA pressure for years.

Just got the bad break combination of Bron being fragile the same time the other major talents were as well.

Said in another thread I'd question the medical staff with all these injuries.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think Bron from the Bubble beats them :ld:
Bron before the ankle injury beats them:ld:

But its go off time for brehs I guess :ld::manny:

Nah its been filled with injuries. What was given up for AD(ZO/BI) was largely missing the 2nd half of his 1st year. He got hurt as well.
Rinse/Repeat this past year, but with AD.

Lakers were the 4th seed....he gets injured, returns no BI/Zo
Lakers were the 1 or 2 seed...AD gets injured, he gets injured, no AD

It can be argued that Bron could have taken the easier route with Philly (though they have injury issues as well) :manny:

I know Im bias, but if he chose my team during the Luke Walton era then I'd be more grateful than anything. Especially since other superstars have passed on the LA pressure for years.

Just got the bad break combination of Bron being fragile the same time the other major talents were as well.

Said in another thread I'd question the medical staff with all these injuries.
But that's the point. It's like I said in the other thread, LeBron isn't a one man wrecking ball anymore. Which is fine but people need to stop talking and acting like he's still a force of nature that can will any decent supporting cast to great heights. He's still a great player, top 5-10 in the league, just not THAT guy anymore.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
But that's the point. It's like I said in the other thread, LeBron isn't a one man wrecking ball anymore. Which is fine but people need to stop talking and acting like he's still a force of nature that can will any decent supporting cast to great heights. He's still a great player, top 5-10 in the league, just not THAT guy anymore.
So if you switched Bubble Bron with Giannis do you think they still lose to the Heat :jbhmm:

I'm not even saying I know for sure. I'm just generally asking. Cause this current Bron is not 5. I'd argue not top 10. Still he was all time dominant just 9 months ago. HIs +- without AD was still good not long ago. However, I think health is just an important factor for him as he cant bounce back to what he was before. Thats why I cant knock LWO for being disappointed because half the time here you saw a watered down version.

Unlike that first injury this last one seemed more flukey. So I'm hoping he'll be healthier going forward.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey trading Kuz for Marcus Morris would have been a better move in hindsight.
And too bad the Clippers beat us for Reggie Jackson. Basically a cheaper version of Dennis and we could have done something else with Danny Green's contract.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
aiQWgHN.png

Lebron is 36 coming off a high ankle sprain to be fair.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So if you switched Bubble Bron with Giannis do you think they still lose to the Heat :jbhmm:

I'm not even saying I know for sure. I'm just generally asking. Cause this current Bron is not 5. I'd argue not top 10. Still he was all time dominant just 9 months ago. HIs +- without AD was still good not long ago. However, I think health is just an important factor for him as he cant bounce back to what he was before. Thats why I cant knock LWO for being disappointed because half the time here you saw a watered down version.

Unlike that first injury this last one seemed more flukey. So I'm hoping he'll be healthier going forward.

Bron was awesome in the Bubble last year. Milwaukee probably would have won with him instead of Giannis. Of course, Dragic and Bam were both injured in the Finals, so that had an effect on that series, both of which were healthy against Milwaukee.

I'm not worried about LeBron going forward. When he plays, he's gonna produce. At this stage of his career though, he needs the right pieces and players around him. He can't fit square pegs in a round hole anymore by himself. AD's health is the biggest factor going forward for LeBron. If both these guys are upright, they're gonna have a shot next season.

They need to make some changes but this isn't a sky is falling situation.

Lowkey trading Kuz for Marcus Morris would have been a better move in hindsight.
And too bad the Clippers beat us for Reggie Jackson. Basically a cheaper version of Dennis and we could have done something else with Danny Green's contract.

Marcus probably woulda been dogshyt just like Markieff. It's been like this since the Kobe years. Guys put on purple and gold and forget how to shoot. If Steph joined the team, he'd probably shoot 34% from three. :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron was awesome in the Bubble last year. Milwaukee probably would have won with him instead of Giannis. Of course, Dragic and Bam were both injured in the Finals, so that had an effect on that series, both of which were healthy against Milwaukee.

I'm not worried about LeBron going forward. When he plays, he's gonna produce. At this stage of his career though, he needs the right pieces and players around him. He can't fit square pegs in a round hole anymore by himself. AD's health is the biggest factor going forward for LeBron. If both these guys are upright, they're gonna have a shot next season.

They need to make some changes but this isn't a sky is falling situation.

Marcus probably woulda been dogshyt just like Markieff. It's been like this since the Kobe years. Guys put on purple and gold and forget how to shoot. If Steph joined the team, he'd probably shoot 34% from three. :yeshrug:
:ehh:

and
:russ: gotta keep trying to find shooters though.
They need to target a trade for Myles Turner.

And get some dudes that can shoot.
How yall feeling about Lonzo Ball. Is there any way there can be a sign and trade for him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:ehh:

and
:russ: gotta keep trying to find shooters though.

How yall feeling about Lonzo Ball. Is there any way there can be a sign and trade for him.

I don't know about Lonzo's salary and all of that but if they keep Caruso I don't think they need him. I still don't trust Lonzo's ability to shoot. We need a dude like Seth Curry a knock down lights out sniper from 3.