GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
The crazy thing is i guarantee kuzma start putting in work soon as he leave l.a and get most improved..idk what it is but when nikkaz leave they get busy ala randle, ingram..

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I cant tell yall brehs how much Kuz has screwed the Lakers now and into the future.

If Kuz's value was the same from 2 years ago you could probably get a good player.

After sleeping on it I dont THINK they need a superstar (lets see how this Bucks/Nets series goes)

I think they need a JRUE Holiday type. Just hope with rest and recovery Bron/AD return to form and now you get a legit 3rd guy.

If you could flip Kuz/Dennis for a legit solid player it would go a long way.

Kuzma was never going to fetch us a quality player, there's a reason the Pels let us keep him:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is i guarantee kuzma start putting in work soon as he leave l.a and get most improved..idk what it is but when nikkaz leave they get busy ala randle, ingram..

Nah I don't think so. the difference is that Randle, Ingram, Zo all displayed serious talent. the issue was their role, it was never their talent. you could see it there, they just need more polishing, experience and a different situation. Kuzma is in the PERFECT situation. PERFECT. and u can't even use youth as an excuse. this nikka like 26. u can't use experience either. he's been here longer than anyone.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I don't think so. the difference is that Randle, Ingram, Zo all displayed serious talent. the issue was their role, it was never their talent. you could see it there, they just need more polishing, experience and a different situation. Kuzma is in the PERFECT situation. PERFECT. and u can't even use youth as an excuse. this nikka like 26. u can't use experience either. he's been here longer than anyone.

Kuz doesn't do anything at an above average level offensively, shooting, handles, first step, passing are all ordinary. He looked his best this year when taking on the garbage role, cutting, crashing the boards, physical on defense etc. From a pure talent standpoint Cameron Payne >>>>>> Kuz.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's LA. All Zo, Randle and BI do is play/practice bball and go home in New Orleans instead of all that off the court shyt you can get into in LA. That said all of those players are more talented than Kuz. :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When this is outplaying Kyle Kuzma :mjcry:
E3BDBNcVgAEYBD_