GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
All the reactionary takes/jokes are fun but the reality is the lakers were the 2 seed before their top 2 stars missed significant time.

it was unrealistic to expect they build chemistry enough to be successful only weeks before the playoffs began.

maybe I’m just optimistic but I think the same roster will be fine next year and be a top 3 seed

my thoughts

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
All the reactionary takes/jokes are fun but the reality is the lakers were the 2 seed before their top 2 stars missed significant time.

it was unrealistic to expect they build chemistry enough to be successful only weeks before the playoffs began.

maybe I’m just optimistic but I think the same roster will be fine next year and be a top 3 seed

my thoughts
Lakers paid the tax for the championship. It is what it is. They should be fine.

Should be a wakeup for AD as well.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They need to target a trade for Myles Turner.

And get some dudes that can shoot.
Gasol and KCP shot 41% from 3 this year, they just didnt take enough threes. Gotta get Bron off the ball next season, he cant be the best player on a championship team anymore. Hes older and gonna be hobbled at some point during the season. I think we're past the "If he's healthy..." optimism, he wont be healthy anymore for a full season or a full playoff run. He's played 61,000 minutes, only trailing Kareem and Karl.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Gasol and KCP shot 41% from 3 this year, they just didnt take enough threes. Gotta get Bron off the ball next season, he cant be the best player on a championship team anymore. Hes older and gonna be hobbled at some point during the season. I think we're past the "If he's healthy..." optimism, he wont be healthy anymore for a full season or a full playoff run. He's played 61,000 minutes, only trailing Kareem and Karl.
Agree and disagree.

Bron was averaging 10 assists when he had Danny Green out there to space the floor. AD also would get easier baskets.

I agree you dont want him doing all the ball handling duties, but we actually needed more playmaking. I'm hoping THT steps up his ability to hit a 3. That would be huge.