GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
problem is might need this Germanikka Bozo for sign and trade deals given our cap situation.

As if he’ll cooperate anyway. Don’t get your hopes up cuz that feggit has a bad attitude when things go well so why should we expect him to agree to a S&T.

If that happens, we need it to happen in the offseason so what we get rid of that cancer and come in with more players that are winners next season.

We can all agree or disagree on the Dwight thing but I think that gaffle set the tone for us. Also, as much as we can blame the quick turnaround I’m starting to wonder if some of these guys were content just winning last season. No excuse for all these injuries.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs how did we fukk up two 6th man of the year candidates :mjtf:

Thats right. Guaranteeing one a starting position and totally phasing out the other one :unimpressed:

The sad part is there are at least 3 games this past season we would have won late if Vogel plays Trez late. We'd be up on the Nuggets instead of trailing the Suns right now. :snoop:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Brehs how did we fukk up two 6th man of the year candidates :mjtf:

Thats right. Guaranteeing one a starting position and totally phasing out the other one :unimpressed:

The sad part is there are at least 3 games this past season we would have won late if Vogel plays Trez late. We'd be up on the Nuggets instead of trailing the Suns right now. :snoop:
Signing Drummond was such a fukking mistake.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As if he’ll cooperate anyway. Don’t get your hopes up these feggit has a bad attitude when things go well so why should we expect him to agree to a S&T.

If that happens, we need it to happen in the offseason so what we get rid of that cancer and come in with more players that are winners next season.

We can all agree or disagree on the Dwight thing but I think that gaffle set the tone for us. Also, as much as we can blame the quick turnaround I’m starting to wonder if some of these guys were content just winning last season. No excuse for all these injuries.
Honestly that starts with AD and Kuz.

AD: You were evenly matched with one of the best versions of LeBron in the playoffs. How are you not hungry enough to propel yourself to MVP the following year and go back to back. Instead, he's load managing like he's 36 year old Bron. Who knows maybe Bron doesnt get hurt if AD is taking the regular season serious.

Kuz: How the fukk are you so consumed with clout chasing.
getInterUrl

He did improve his defense/rebounding However, its clear this team needed a legit 3rd guy. Yet he's now looking like a liability on offense. Kuz should have been determined to be more than just a damn 7th man. 15 to 18 points a night seemed like a lock from this nikka and now its what you expect over half a series. How this nikka post a Kobe homage and not come back BETTER is beyond me.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Signing Drummond was such a fukking mistake.
Cant even blame Drummond for real.

Thats on Vogel. Sit his ass Just like he did with McGee and Howard when the time called for it. Just play Drummond 15 mins and call it a day. For a team lacking scorer you dont phase out the best bench scorer the team has.

Thats basically 12 points a night we're missing. We should be dominating the Suns when Ayton is off the floor.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As if he’ll cooperate anyway. Don’t get your hopes up these feggit has a bad attitude when things go well so why should we expect him to agree to a S&T.

only reason I have faith in a S&T is the money we can offer him. The bag is important.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cant even blame Drummond for real.

Thats on Vogel. Sit his ass Just like he did with McGee and Howard when the time called for it. Just play Drummond 15 mins and call it a day. For a team lacking scorer you dont phase out the best bench scorer the team has.

Thats basically 12 points a night we're missing. We should be dominating the Suns when Ayton is off the floor.
Drummond only signed because he was guaranteed a starting spot and 25+ mins, those were his first words in his interview