GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's what happens when you bring in a bunch of klutch nikkas that can't shoot consistently. Shooting should've been a priority instead we got rich Paul using our te as a klutch farm system full of non-shooters :mjcry:
TBF Bron tried to convince Kawhi to come be the 3rd guy, but nikkas like you were telling him he's a #1 :manny:

You win some you lose some :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They need to bring in the big gun on Thursday Night

sf.jpg

Unless they trying to save him for game 7 :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rhakim said he didn’t watch the game cuz he was at dinner with his wife but he had time to type up a million essays overnight at 2 am defending his daddy :laff:
I was asleep at 2am. :comeon:

And why would a post at 1am have anything to do with what I was doing at dinner time? :why:

Nut-hangers on in this thread care more about my life than they do about basketball. :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Hoping Schroeder shows up and role players give something. I don't think AD will play tonight, hoping he doesn't force it because idiots are mocking his injuries

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Hoping Schroeder shows up and role players give something. I don't think AD will play tonight, hoping he doesn't force it because idiots are mocking his injuries

If I see any unnecessary faking and extra passes in the first five minutes, I'm simply cutting the shyt off :francis:.

"I'd rather go 0-30 than go 0-9. You go 0-9 that means you stopped shooting. That means you lost confidence" still applies.

Losing confidence affects your ability to do other things on the floor, and makes you play like a p*ssy :francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
What do you guys think about starting Bron at the 5?

It's something I was pondering yesterday and then I also heard Darius on LFM suggest it this morn

Daps
What do you guys think about starting Bron at the 5?

It's something I was pondering yesterday and then I also heard Darius on LFM suggest it this morn
He’s not young anymore and will be banging with Ayton with a not 100% ankle. Would make him tired and then our offense will go to even more shyt. Unless we have someone else guard Ayton.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

only way to go is up from scoring 0 points.

I fully expect them to go all out tonight. AD will play, Bron ain't ready for the criticism if we lose and he doesn't go all out. If AD can't play, I don't see us winning, but at least bring the effort.