GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this is politics at this point - Lakers don't want to look like a team that hits FA's with the okiedoke, so they basically have to play him
It’s not even with others, it’s with Drummond. I have read multiple rumors that they want him back.

I don’t see Marc returning after how he was scapegoated.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly that starts with AD and Kuz.

AD: You were evenly matched with one of the best versions of LeBron in the playoffs. How are you not hungry enough to propel yourself to MVP the following year and go back to back. Instead, he's load managing like he's 36 year old Bron. Who knows maybe Bron doesnt get hurt if AD is taking the regular season serious.

Kuz: How the fukk are you so consumed with clout chasing.
getInterUrl

He did improve his defense/rebounding However, its clear this team needed a legit 3rd guy. Yet he's now looking like a liability on offense. Kuz should have been determined to be more than just a damn 7th man. 15 to 18 points a night seemed like a lock from this nikka and now its what you expect over half a series. How this nikka post a Kobe homage and not come back BETTER is beyond me.

All facts, but this is why I don’t mind what happens either way. Real Lakers learn that you’re only as good as your last title. AD gonna get clowned all summer as well as everyone else on this team and outside of a tiny few, the energy is well earned and deserved. The fact that Thotma and Kantplayvious are both still here speaks to how GOAT franchise has really been looking the other way with these trash players.

Can’t have that GOAT franchise arrogance without having shyt to back it up.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Vogel should be prepared to yank Dennis if he's not playing well

As far as Trez goes, he's had a positive rating I believe in the limited time he's played. He should be the only other big that sees time tonight

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Real talk though

AD should be on a minute restriction. Now if you want to set up to where he play the entire 4th Qrt thats fine.

However, dont play this dude 40 mins Vogel. As far as LeBron dont take AD being out there as a means to be not aggressive and force AD to carry the offense. He should be a pick and roll player.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I dont see why you dont play Trez when Ayton goes to the bench :yeshrug:

Unless Drummond is ready dominate in the paint vs Kaminsky
Trez should definitely play over Drummond when Ayton sits. He's in Vogel's dog house, though. I fail to see how he's worse defensively than Drummond.. Might not bring the rebounding but he provides another scoring option.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
it's dumb, hope he doesn't make it worse
I blame AD for not doing his best to be in the best shape.

However, I think he caved to peer pressure/insults on social media.

Its on Vogel and Bron to protect him. Vogel's gotta know if he's not only hurting the team, but hurting himself.

Bron cant just be standing watching AD work hard on offense. AD needs easy buckets/shots.

Groin injuries dont work like that. He's at risk of hurting himself like Bron did or making one of those other injuries worse.

Last edited: