GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
we let this german bum bully his way into a starting position

not my goat franchise :what:

Vogel needs an ultimatum. Under no circumstances can he continue with these trash rotations and putting bum nikkaz on contract years on a pedestal.

What I never understand is we be getting these dusty ass nikkaz on a contract year looking for a bag and nan one of them had a jump shot or anything that we actually needed. I literally never seen the shyt just like Rondo was prolly the first actual PG that I seen play for the Lakers. This shyt can’t stand anymore. :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching other teams...and they're actually hitting their open threes :picard:

What kind of fukkery is this? :patrice:
That's what happens when you bring in a bunch of klutch nikkas that can't shoot consistently. Shooting should've been a priority instead we got rich Paul using our te as a klutch farm system full of non-shooters :mjcry:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a quick rebuild. Brown is an All star perimeter player, Williams has potential, Nesmith is 3 and D. I mean they ain't giving up Tatum, the fukk else you think we could get for AD?
Bro you realize we're strapped of draft picks for the next 3-4 years. No quick rebuild is happening, if you plan on Brown being your #1 option...helll nah scratch that. I feel like you can get much more for AD.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
california-30-day-eviction-notice-month-to-month.png

If you boys don’t handle your business I’m coming back with The Marshall :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
Apply that form for your Clippers too, 0-3 at home:mjlol::mjlol:clip city chip city

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We might have to fire Vogel and elevate Kidd to head coach after this season. We can't afford to lose him to the Celtics. We need LeBron to call Jeanie, and get Kidd some black privilege. :mjgrin:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We might have to fire Vogel and elevate Kidd to head coach after this season. We can't afford to lose him to the Celtics. We need LeBron to call Jeanie, and get Kidd some black privilege. :mjgrin:

I kinda wonder what Kidd does as an assistant?:ld: Because if its the offense...:scust: